Epic Perfect World

rerolling new class, whats best pve solo class to level with ?

Offline Naosu

• Boop
Dude I said I'm tired and corrected it, wtf is with your attitude?

By the way, there IS such a thing as adrenaline surge, and it's a genie skill. Lol. Learn game.

As for seekers. Not talking about genies.

You're not the only one tired. And seeing people talk incorrectly about seekers gets me a little annoyed. Nor did I see your reply.
What am I even doing?

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 06:10 pm by Alexithymia

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
BM and barb were my favorites for doing PV. 

Barbs get DISGUSTING amounts of chi with bestial rage.  Invoke > bestial rage > demon sunder > arma prettymuch destroyed every pull.

BM is nice due to the stun, HF, and skill spam.  Keeping cloud erupt on genie to maintain chi helped a lot.  Spamming demon bell can also be a life saver if you find yourself in a rough spot.
I'm basically 40

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Seeker, wiz & BM would be my vote.

As far as PvE goes..

Seeker is too easy,hence boring to do PV with..

Wiz, is also quite easy, also kinda fun.

BM, i had the most fun running PVs with xD
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Go unical and lvl psy for PVE. You will be one and only who using it in PVE. Sounds like a challenge.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 06:09 pm by Alexithymia

Offline grimmrock

How to avoid getting stunned in pv?

Its the only annoying part about leveling there :(

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
How to avoid getting stunned in pv?

Its the only annoying part about leveling there :(

Use an anti-stun pot, skill or even genie.
Avoiding those mobs also helps.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran

Mad type player must be 100% correct 100% of time
Huehue ofc.

I like bm for the solo pve stuff. c:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Well, barbs are really fun in PV. You only need a few skills: Beast King's Inspiration (hp buff), Strength of Titans (phys attack buff), Poison Fang (wood attack buff), True Form, Beastial Rage, Sunder, Armageddon, Invoke the Spirit, Slam and Surf Impact. It helps if you've done your culti and if you have the panda form/true form mighty as well.

Just pull mobs when you have full chi. When you think you've pulled enough, use "Invoke the Spirit" you'll be nearly invincible with this. As soon as you "Invoke the Spirit" use "Beastial Rage", this will give you chi every time you get hit. When you have 2 sparks, use "Sunder". Then, switch to Human form and wait for 2 sparks again, use "Armageddon" (Note: Since you used Invoke the Spirit, you will not have to sacrifice that much hp, but you still hit just as hard) If the mobs are not dead yet, use "Slam" and "Surf Impact" till they die.

If you go demon, "o Sunder" will heal you (4000 hp) and crit rate will be 100% for 5 seconds. "o Armageddon" will hit 10% harder, "o Beastial Rage" will give you more chi, "o Slam" will also give chi, "o Surf Impact" has a 25% chance to freeze an enemy, "o Beast King's Inspiration" gives you 35 chi per cast + 20 chi for squad-mates and "o Strength of the Titans" increases your crit rate.

If you go sage, "☻ Sunder" will heal you (6666 hp), "☻ Armageddon" will reduce hp and mp sacrificed (But, you still hit just as much, I've checked), "☻ Beastial Rage" will last 20 seconds, "☻ Slam"'s cooldown will be reduced by 2%, "☻ Surf Impact" slow effect increased to 65% and "☻ Strength of the Titans" will increase additional damage by 50%.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Venos are pretty easy get demon nova noxious gas venomous  and  ironwod scarab and then just pull in foxform nova to silence them and spam noxius gas till they die you can also use soul transfusion and 79 skill feral to save ur life idk  how could you have a hard  time with veno in pv :-\

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
Venos are pretty easy get demon nova noxious gas venomous  and  ironwod scarab and then just pull in foxform nova to silence them and spam noxius gas till they die you can also use soul transfusion and 79 skill feral to save ur life idk  how could you have a hard  time with veno in pv :-\
I never got to play a veno much but I levelled her till 130 and it was pretty easy.

Also, you can get the basic Morai skill "Berserker's Rage" if your barb's damage is low.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Its all about learning what your skills do then practice ^-^

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
The easiest class to level in pv by far is a barb. Pull two rooms> beastial rage (probably got the name wrong) invoke> sunder> arma> ding (from 140-150 this becomes easier to do than anything else in the game)

Seeker would be second best, followed by Bm. The best class for pve however would definitely be a sin, a bit harder to level than barb or seeker but manageable. And if its pure pve, then it should be Demon. Because as anyone who actually has any knowledge on pwi, would know that demon sin = pve, sage sin = pvp

Offline Zuxtain

That's what I usually do with my veno except I start the combo with bramble hood then noxious (2 sparks gone from hood and noxious gives me 2 sparks again if you were full chi) and nova. They are usually dead by then if not, noxious would have cooled down.

*edited - forget to quote little_veno's post.