Epic Perfect World

rerolling new class, whats best pve solo class to level with ?

Offline grimmrock

rerolling from veno cuz i had tough time solo level with it   :sad:

Wondering best class to solo level with i want aoe class preferably and one that can have eaisest time farming mobs for exp  :smiley:

I heard seeker is good but wanted more opinions.

Offline Chire

Seeker no1, Wiz no2 , Barb no3, Psy no4.

Seeker - vortex
Wiz - dragons breath (I think thats the name)
Barb - Arma
Psy - more skills to combine.

Veno is not hard to lvl tbh, for me at least.

P.S you might wanna get expell if you go on seeker or wiz, doesn't interrupt the constant AOE that they do, but saves you from mobs. Be sure to put the settings right so that only you get the buff.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
The only character I enjoyed PV on was my Psychic, although I'm not sure why, and it does take time.
Seeker gets repetitive which is boring, but it's certainly the easiest.
I've heard barb is too, and not entirely boring.

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts
Seeker no1, Wiz no2 , Barb no3, Psy no4.

Seeker - vortex
Wiz - dragons breath (I think thats the name)
Barb - Arma
Psy - more skills to combine.

Veno is not hard to lvl tbh, for me at least.

P.S you might wanna get expell if you go on seeker or wiz, doesn't interrupt the constant AOE that they do, but saves you from mobs. Be sure to put the settings right so that only you get the buff.

BM stinks or...?

Offline Chire

BM stinks or...?
She said the EASIEST to lvl. I am telling her from my experience. No one said that BM sucks e.e
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 06:02 pm by Alexithymia

Offline grimmrock

so i just gather all the mobs and spam vortex with seeker right? or i use other skills?

(pv leveling)

Offline Chire

so i just gather all the mobs and spam vortex with seeker right? or i use other skills?

(pv leveling)
Yes basically. You may wanna shard the lv110 armor with +15 vit, its cheap, just so you have more def+vit. As you lvl, make a genie for chi only, later you can make a pvp/pve one which ever you would like.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline 🌙

• sux
Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 06:02 pm by Alexithymia

Offline grimmrock

Yes basically. You may wanna shard the lv110 armor with +15 vit, its cheap, just so you have more def+vit. As you lvl, make a genie for chi only, later you can make a pvp/pve one which ever you would like.

Sorry can you expand a little on this part?

Adrenaline surge to reduce damage, atk/def level buff whichever you'd rather have, unfetter to outrun mobs, (and if you have sage or demon, also works as antistun/stun remover), blade affinity to instacast, vortex on the target mob. wow pve powers go

You should get bloodpaint from a sin... it helps. ' -'

Do you mean adrenal numbness? i cant find adrenaline surge on the skill tree  ???

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk
its a genine skill (Make yourself immune to sleep. ) shouldnt really need this thou
you should keep up with the armour n wepon has you lvl it will make things go more easy at the hiigher lvls

Offline 🌙

• sux
Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 06:13 pm by Alexithymia

Offline Chire

Sorry can you expand a little on this part?

Do you mean adrenal numbness? i cant find adrenaline surge on the skill tree  ???
The chi skill Cloud erruption (if I remember the name correctly) and if I remember well also you need some Affinity points (which you get every 10 lvls I think) as you lvl and your genie lvls. Fow low lvls that's enough if you dont have chi pots, but then you cant use Expel, so have to choose either to give up on Expel or Chi and make chi by hitting one by one mob or make some White tea from your main and use it.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

Offline Naosu

• Boop
I'd say a seeker or bm. I actually enjoy my bm more cause I get to spam more aoes. ^^"

As for seekers.

1) There is no such thing as "Adrenaline Surge." If you're going to talk about a class skill at least know what you're talking about.

2) It's called ADRENAL NUMBNESS. It gives defense levels. 30 for level 10, 32 for demon, 35 for sage.

3) Self-buff, known as BLADED FREVOR. It gives attack levels, defense levels, and crit. Better than squad buffs. (aka Krav Maga, def buff, or Saber Rattle, attack buff.)

4) If you all you can do is spam vortex on a seeker please don't create on. You have a total of 6 aoes, 7 if you have the aeu skill Blood-Thirsty Blitz. 1 is a perma aoe (vortex) 1 is a damage over time aoe (edged blur). Blood-Thirsty Blitz will recover some hp if you're in a tight spot. Also get the 79 skill Last Stand in case you pull too much and need a quick save me between charm ticks.

5) Find a sin willing to BP you all the time. =D It's really a life saver.

6) And when it comes to a genie, they mean get cloud eruption to help get chi faster. If you go sage you'll have your chi buff (master li's technique). Very useful as I always have a hard time keeping chi on my seeker. Unlike most of the other classes, we don't have a really spammable skill to get chi from.
What am I even doing?

Offline 🌙

• sux
Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 06:10 pm by Alexithymia