Epic Perfect World

I need Help PLS!

Offline ღApolloღ

• RetiredPlayer
  • If You wanna Get To Know me Ask ^.^
  • Characters: Tatsume
  • Faction: RockStar
[[shadow=red,left]please gm I need help My Account Is hacked I've been gone for some months to get a break when I got One all 2 of my chars had gears missing everything was missing PLEASE i need help please check who hacked my account and who got rid of my gears this not funny this not cool  please help me[/shadow]  :'(

Tatsume Lv150 Sage Seeker
KingElwrick Lv150Sage Sin

Offline Subsea

• Support Team
  • Faction: For Harambe
GM's are not responsible for lost gears from trust with other players. Happened to my friend, they can't do anything because of others carelessness :-\  Goodluck getting your things back though ^^
Sin : SCOOP / Master     
Barb: Global     
Archer: Deoxy
BMs : Scrubsea / Subsea

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
  • Just can't help being so evil. ♥
You'll probably want to consult the help desk for further assistance.

http://epicpw.com/helpdesk/

Not sure if they can do much though. Good luck.  :-\

Opulence

Did anyone know your logins? Better get to confronting people if so. Goodluck.  :monkey-20:

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Account management

During your gameplay of Epic Perfect World, you agree that security of your account is YOUR responsibility, thus you are responsible for any actions which are done to or from your account. We have done everything to protect your account on our end. You also agree that giving out your login details will compromise the security of your account and you fully accept any consequences which may come of such. You are aware that in case of losing access to your account which was a result of giving out your login details, we will give you absolutely no support to help you recover your account or lost items.

If you remember to the best of your ability that you haven't released any of your account information, then you may use the Helpdesk and obtain further assistance there.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Deference

• Fucboi
If you remember to the best of your ability that you haven't released any of your account information, then you may use the Helpdesk and obtain further assistance there.

Very helpful gn  :-[
(^:

Offline Belle

• I am the OG.
  • Less QQ, moar PEW PEW
Please share your account moar.  >:D

Offline ღApolloღ

• RetiredPlayer
I don't Recon Sharing my info with nobody cause I haven't been Online awhile I know for a Fact I didn't share my account with no body when I left and all my chars we're in Arch when i left and I had all my items there when i left I had in real life issues that had to be fixed so i couldn't play but when I logined all both of my chars we're in diffirent zones and all their gears/mounts we're gone and I was in some guild  which i don't recall joining any factions

Offline ღApolloღ

• RetiredPlayer
Please share your account moar.  >:D

Not Even funny -__- I'm not that stupid to share my account with anyone not even my family members

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
And it proves one more time that accounts can get hacked even if you don't share your info... It isn't happening for the first time. They will just tell you not to share your account information (probably because they have nothing else to say) and that's it. I don't know if OP is lying, but I've heard such things in many other game forums. Now don't tell me that ALL of them were lying, saying they didn't share login information

I don't know how this will make you feel better but once I logged in to my account (after few months of being inactive) and saw that my gear, mounts and other stuff were missing. Only later I realized that I've sent them to my another account.. I'd suggest checking your bank but idk. I don't think you wouldn't remember how you reverted your mounts back to eggs -_-
Last Edit: Nov 26, 2013, 06:46 am by dad

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline ღApolloღ

• RetiredPlayer
And it proves one more time that accounts can get hacked even if you don't share your info... It isn't happening for the first time. They will just tell you not to share your account information (probably because they have nothing else to say) and that's it. I don't know if OP is lying, but I've heard such things in many other game forums. Now don't tell me that ALL of them were lying, saying they didn't share login information

I don't know how this will make you feel better but once I logged in to my account (after few months of being inactive) and saw that my gear, mounts and other stuff were missing. Only later I realized that I've sent them to my another account.. I'd suggest checking your bank but idk. I don't think you wouldn't remember how you reverted your mounts back to eggs -_-
The Problem Is that When I logged off for couple of months I remember leaving both my chars In 1 city with all gears and mounts but When I loged back in after those couple of months not being Active I've noticed Both of my chars we're placed in the diffirent zones that I don't recall putting them then I check their Inventory and I've noticed my mounts/gears disppeared i checked the bank and they we'ren't there either and I know for the fact that I've never shared my game accounts with no one in my entire game life never done never will I don't care if that's a family members or friends  I'd never share my acc info with nobody

I'm sorry My English Is terrible > . <