Epic Perfect World

Donate [WE NEED JUSTICE]

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
So I was looking at the donate rate and

Donations
For your donation you will receive Boutiqe Gold.
The amount of received Gold is counted depending on the current and all previous donations.
The more you donate, the better Gold ratio you have.

Donation with USD:

Amount donated (in total):    Gold reward ratio:
0 - 29 USD    1 USD = 3.5 Gold
30 - 99 USD    1 USD = 4 Gold
100 - 249 USD    1 USD = 5 Gold
250 - 499 USD    1 USD = 6 Gold
500 - 749 USD    1 USD = 7 Gold
750 - 999 USD    1 USD = 8 Gold
1000+ USD    1 USD = 10 Gold
2000+ USD    1 USD = 12.5 Gold

Donation with EUR:

0 - 24 EUR    1 EUR = 4.5 Gold
25 - 79 EUR    1 EUR = 5.2 Gold
80 - 199 EUR    1 EUR = 6.5 Gold
200 - 399 EUR    1 EUR = 8 Gold
400 - 599 EUR    1 EUR = 9 Gold
600 - 799 EUR    1 EUR = 10 Gold
800+ EUR    1 EUR = 13 Gold
1600+ EUR    1 EUR = 16 Gold

Well, 1 EUR = 1.35 USD

So I was looking at the rates if I donated 80 EUR = 6.5 Gold each but 80 EUR = 108 USD.

108 USD = 5 Gold, you have to donate at least 250 to get ONLY 6 not even 6.5 gold.

So for the players donating with USD are all getting ripped off. You guys should fix this, thats just bull...

Don't Believe me, do the math yourself.

vlntbty

Um....that's per $1 donated. $108 USD donated would equal = 540 gold at 5 gold per $1 USD. 100-249 you get 5 gold per $1 USD.

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
Um....that's per $1 donated. $108 USD donated would equal = 540 gold at 5 gold per $1 USD. 100-249 you get 5 gold per $1 USD.

Yea Im talking about per USD donated. Sigh. Do the math for ***ing sake.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor

money to ecs = way better.
Thats just broken..

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
what this guy saying is true, donating on this server doesn't get you anywhere anymore.

money to gold = bs

money to ecs = way better.

Retarded. Money to EC is your number one way to destroy the economy and make an unbalanced server. Why do you think servers like nova and storm fail eventually? Because they don't keep a steady economy. They make gold worthless, Introduce and make items easier to get, causing massive fluctuations in supply and demand. This server is doing fine, Stop being greedy. If you want to play this server, Donate, Dont bitch about the fact you dont get enough for an insta geared toon.

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
well, money to ecs=everyone has gear like rev, so no stay with gold or make it even more unbalanced than it already is.

vlntbty

lol Calm down there. Deep breaths and relax. I did the math, I understand what you're saying. If you donated $108 USD that'd be 540 gold for ***ing sake.

Yea Im talking about per USD donated. Sigh. Do the math for ***ing sake.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
donate 30$ = 2k - 3k ecs in gold. tell me again how is that fair.

Please, Go take a 4 year course in business studies, Then look at the situation youre suggesting. It's positively awful and agatio would never instate if he has any sense. By buying gold, Players must sell the gold for EC, leading the non donator players to be able to farm effectively to buy gold items and items not directly created through gold (E.G tomes etc). If directly to EC, The gold income would drop dramatically, and the only players able to keep up with the insanely high demand of gold and also keep a high income of EC without nonstop PvE farming would be
DRUMROLL PLEASE

the donators
not only does the server then lose 60% of its voting playerbase, but as the rest of the playerbase leaves, the donators will leave elsewhere to find more PK and throw their money at it.
Excuse me while I go cry about this.
Think for a minute before you ask for things.

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
My point of this post is: The EUR and USD Rate don't match, that's all.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Donation with USD:

0 - 29 USD    1 USD = 3.5 Gold
30 - 99 USD    1 USD = 4 Gold
100 - 249 USD    1 USD = 5 Gold
250 - 499 USD    1 USD = 6 Gold
500 - 749 USD    1 USD = 7 Gold
750 - 999 USD    1 USD = 8 Gold
1000+ USD    1 USD = 10 Gold
2000+ USD    1 USD = 12.5 Gold

Donation with EUR:

0 - 24 EUR    1 EUR = 4.5 Gold
25 - 79 EUR    1 EUR = 5.2 Gold
80 - 199 EUR    1 EUR = 6.5 Gold
200 - 399 EUR    1 EUR = 8 Gold
400 - 599 EUR    1 EUR = 9 Gold
600 - 799 EUR    1 EUR = 10 Gold
800+ EUR    1 EUR = 13 Gold
1600+ EUR    1 EUR = 16 Gold

Well, 1 EUR = 1.35 USD

So I was looking at the rates if I donated 80 EUR = 6.5 Gold each but 80 EUR = 108 USD.

108 USD = 5 Gold, you have to donate at least 250 to get ONLY 6 not even 6.5 gold.

UH UH UH

I think there's one HUGE thing you missed.

The thing what you are saying would only make sense if USD and EUR was equal. 

You donate 100 USD that will give you 520 Gold, so 1 USD is 5 Gold.

You donate 80 EUR that will give you 520 Gold, so 1 EUR is 6.5 Gold.

This is because EUR and USD aren't equal.

Please read it over and over till you understand.

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
1 Euro equals
1.35 US Dollar

1 US Dollar equals
0.74 Euro

Got directly from the yahoo currency.

What I'm saying is if you convert the amount of Eur to dollar or vice versa, would not match the gold ratio. That's all.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
I was just gonna post

EUR and USD aren't equal.

but u beat me. :-X

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable

affffffffffffffffff

WHY U NO PAYSAFECARD  :normal-5: :normal-6: :normal-7:
Because Obama
i feel like i'm dead

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Retarded. Money to EC is your number one way to destroy the economy and make an unbalanced server. Why do you think servers like nova and storm fail eventually? Because they don't keep a steady economy. They make gold worthless, Introduce and make items easier to get, causing massive fluctuations in supply and demand. This server is doing fine, Stop being greedy. If you want to play this server, Donate, Dont bitch about the fact you dont get enough for an insta geared toon.
It didn't destroy the economy that bad, to be honest. There's not much of a change to the economy since they took away $=EC. When he had that available, pk and the server in general was active as hell, now pk dead 23/7. Suckssobad.

donate 30$ = 2k - 3k ecs in gold. tell me again how is that fair.
Ty.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
It didn't destroy the economy that bad, to be honest. There's not much of a change to the economy since they took away $=EC. When he had that available, pk and the server in general was active as hell, now pk dead 23/7. Suckssobad.
Ty.

The simple fact you said "It didn't destroy the economy that bad" just shows why it should never be done again. If anything this server needs a boost not things that will destroy its voting playerbase, therefore its entire playerbase. jfc