Epic Perfect World

Anniversary pets?

Offline grimmrock

Im mostly pve soloer so was gonna save up for the drake but i got a anniversary pet from a friend.

Is it me or are they strong as the astral drake? 
Last Edit: Nov 25, 2013, 02:33 pm by grimmrock

Artifact

I think they´re pretty op yeah..

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
They have the same stats as the Event Token pets.

Offline rhythmist

• Enjoying Holidays
  • Characters: Smashed
lol. be it drake or whatever, since halloween event till this anniversary event, all pets got same stats. just use either if u have it. whats more. they are cheap now.
[Smashed] lvl 150 Sage Barbarian (r8)

Life is Complicated
        Fate is Inevitable
So just suck it up and move on!

Offline grimmrock

lol. be it drake or whatever, since halloween event till this anniversary event, all pets got same stats. just use either if u have it. whats more. they are cheap now.

Im not sure what you mean here, all pets dont have same stats :/

Anniversary pets have same as event pets but theyre both stronger than the mount vendor ones (herc etc)

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs

Im not sure what you mean here, all pets dont have same stats :/

Anniversary pets have same as event pets but theyre both stronger than the mount vendor ones (herc etc)
Thats what he meant. He meant Anniversary Pets, Halloween Pets and Event Token Pets have same stats. But, these are obviously better than NPC pets. And since Event Token pets are expensive. He suggests you buy/get the Anniversary Pets.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Basically they're all the same, just different looks

Offline Teguro Brother

• I'm an American. Ruining the world is what i do.
ijs they may as well upgrade every pet to legendary status. Everyone gots anny pet anyway so why not just cut out the middle man and make em all deadly.
If you love something, set it free.

If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it.

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
ijs they may as well upgrade every pet to legendary status. Everyone gots anny pet anyway so why not just cut out the middle man and make em all deadly.
Well, you see, these are limited-edition. After the next patch, the NPC will be gone. So, any new players after the patch, will have to farm insane amounts of ec for the event token pets. If people do in fact sell their Anniversary pets, they'll still be over-pricing them as they were limited-edition.

Offline DevilKat

limited-edition ;D ;D ;D
I get all new pets and i have 10+ ticket can Gms stop this ;) (shirt i just npc is so boring get this all day)
Yea all pets have the same status.