• Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Kera wdf i thought you master psy D:

I master skill spammer.

8k p.def = hard life.

This is why I miss my HA. :c

Offline _Baby_

• Fail Cleric
  • working on stuff
  • Characters: Gilda, Atla, DangerDoll, etc., etc.
  • Faction: TideTrash
I'm so glad you started this thread :D I am making a Psy and I need all the advice I can get too :P
TACKLEHUGSCHU <3

Artifact

I'll probably be spamming worldchat with one of em xD  You can also message me on forums.  Whichever way works :3
Ill message you or i´ll more attention to worldchat haha :).

Offline ღMaY'n FLOWzღ

• Im so bored xD
  • Touch me if you dare and I wont dare!!
  • Characters: FunTimez
  • Faction: Young&Free
use white vodoo if many are attacking you so that you will receive low damage
im in a cold placed alone, care to join me?

scatterer3

The issue with psys these days is they all do what a lot of you are suggesting.  Psys who sit in white voodoo for hours and wait for stun procs to go black and kill something aren't doing anything special.  It's a cheap trick.  Moreover, psys who use this tend to have no idea what to do when it doesn't work.  Don't depend on a strategy like that to determine your entire play style as a psy.  You won't have a clue what you're doing without it.

With that being said, I understand that white voodoo is a very useful skill.  However, psys who depend on it won't get far.

Now as for combos, I can tell you that with the nature of this class, there is no such thing as a combo that will work every single time.  Psy is a strictly reactionary class. 

Some basic advice:
1. Don't stand still when fighting melee. Every chance you can kite between immobilizes and proper damage opportunities, run.  Too many psys stand still.

2. Do not be afraid to expel.  Faith / AD are a waste of genie energy unless you're finishing off a kill and don't wanna die in the process.

3. Tide spirit is your friend.  However, it should only be used if you have a target stuck at a distance and you don't see any way of them stopping your skill spam.

4.  Psychic will is also your friend.  However, if you're in white and you believe you can get away from an enemy before dying through white, please do not waste your psychic will.

5. Do not underestimate spirit blast and aqua impact.  Glacial is nice for immobilizes at a distance.  However, these 2 basic skills are extremely useful due to the non existent cast time and slowing effect.

6. Don't fight a good mystic.  It's not a fun time.

7. Understand that you don't need white voodoo for most fights.  We have enough immunes and control skills.  Unless your target knows his way around all of them (most people don't, but there are always some), you can simply chain immunes and kiting during a fight to keep your opponent on the defensive.  This also allows more opportunities for a kill.

8. Diminished Vigor is an amazing skill, but I wouldn't use it unless you're fighting an HA class or an arcane class.

9. The channeling time debuff is amazing against most caster classes.  If you're not ready to go for the kill yet, make sure to keep their channeling time low so they can't either.

I could really sit here and write about 30 of these but I think I've rambled enough lol.  If you have any specific questions, feel free to toss me a message.  I've written legit guides somewhere.  Just gotta go find em.

^

A demon combo I used to pwn pretty fast on 1v1's against LA's & HA's was:

1. (on Black Voodoo) Use the 20 seconds anti-stun potion;
2. Use Tide Spirit to increase your magic damage and channeling together with critical hit rate;
3. Use Psychic Will to be immune to physical damage;
4. Start with Sandburst Blast (hope for it to proc) and hit with earth skills if the debuff of Sandburst Blast is on your enemy (low chance), otherwise use water skills too. And btw, I wouldn't waste Sandball Clash nor Earth Vector if the debuff isn't on until the self-buffs are over, in order to use their effects to avoid death.

Against HA use first Dimnished Vigor and DoT skills then start from step 1.

Can you figure out what can screw this combo?

Offline Shirai

• *insert some bullshyt here*
  • Characters: im nob all
  • Faction: nob guild
I don't use combos, I just skill spam. :'(
Learn what each skill does and learn when to use them effectively.

Kera is #1 psy all

Camp white + what Kera bby said.
Dont mind who tells u that's noob,they're only mad since they cant kill u then get fked.

K bye
Pls GN remov pshy it are to strong im cant kill it
all time seal
they is always go wait vodo wen i spark and noob phys immunity
pls remov
pls