Epic Perfect World

DC 15 too many times

Offline Caeoimhin

I cannot function any more. I've dc'd over 15 times just today and it's become a random occurance every day. The lag is MURDERING me and I've done everything I can think of to lower it on my side. Is there any way you guys could fix it please? It's depressing me now.. I can't enjoy playing anymore when I'm disconnecting every 20 minutes.

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
try not playing for a while instead of logging in after dcing 3223486238723x and then saying how its deppresing you, or get a better net

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game (2yr 5m+)
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
i don't think it's server problem, it might be your net so try upgrading it or maybe changing ur net to other company that faster browsing etc.

~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
I dc at random times, something that I never did prior to the previous update.  It's not my isp, so don't start with that reply.. ty

Offline Rinnix

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
I'm actually getting really tired of the lag/dcing. Its not my net ether I have the fastest my provider gives. Many other people are having dc's to.

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
Dc at random times to but when i log back on it's not just me people spam in wc i dc and all that

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 07:11 pm by Alexithymia

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation / Apollumi
The server wide dc's tend to only happen like twice a day from what I've seen.  If you're dc'ing 15+ times, then it's not an issue you can take up with the server.  You may want to contact your service provider.

try to update ur graphic card driver..

Offline Sheikah

• Retired Game Master
  • Baby GN.
  • Yo, where's my ba-ba and binky?!
the problem with the lag/dc issues is that it's really hard to pinpoint since not everyone has lag.  I know that while people were experiencing lag yesterday, my ping was in the green (it's normally yellow).

If you're DCing 15 times a day, that is more than likely not a server issue.  You may need to change your net provider, or maybe your router's biting the dust.  That can cause issues too.