Epic Perfect World

Which class?

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Yeah, I know a DD cleric that was pretty strong and had good defense [She was shocked I could kill her with mystic with 6 skills, I think.], Hoffnung. But I can't play a DD cleric, I love being a healer, and personally, I suck at DD'ing. I tried. D: But I know EP's are pretty powerful.
Hahahahaha Hoffnung?! I used to 1 shot her on sin all the time, hahahaha.. joke EP, noob, l2p Shirine..ahaha

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

pikachuchu

Hahahahaha Hoffnung?! I used to 1 shot her on sin all the time, hahahaha.. joke EP, noob, l2p Shirine..ahaha

Bite me. c; I felt proud okay. qq Don't burst my bubble. No love for you no more. </3

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Bite me. c; I felt proud okay. qq Don't burst my bubble. No love for you no more. </3
I bite you like dis.

:normal-29: :normal-3: come...

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
Hey guys.
I'm a bit tired of playing on my main constantly.
So i decided to make an alt.
But i just don't know which class.

As long as it is no Wizzy, Archer, or Sin.

Which one do you preferer and why?

Honestly I have 3 chars full and my main is mystic.

I got bored from archer went to sin then now mystic and I am loving mystic.

Tbh, I would just create a char with blue name go in the middle of mass pk and watch it live. That's what I do when I get bored and give me ideas.

pikachuchu

Honestly I have 3 chars full and my main is mystic.

I got bored from archer went to sin then now mystic and I am loving mystic.

Tbh, I would just create a char with blue name go in the middle of mass pk and watch it live. That's what I do when I get bored and give me ideas.

Off topic: Hi, I adore your siggy. <3

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
You need to specify what you want a new char for. PvE or PvP. Well, Barb is one that can be used for both. You can be a full strength/aps barb for PvE. For 1v1, you can go strength and keep the target stunned while you use penetrate armor to weaken him/her. Or, you can go aps, if you're good with the class and have a genie that you can resort to, in case you get stunned. For mass PK like NW and TW, you can go full vit, and tank. Be a cata or steal the flag. Also, a barb is really easy to level and won't hurt to have as an alt. For farming.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
You need to specify what you want a new char for. PvE or PvP. Well, Barb is one that can be used for both. You can be a full strength/aps barb for PvE. For 1v1, you can go strength and keep the target stunned while you use penetrate armor to weaken him/her. Or, you can go aps, if you're good with the class and have a genie that you can resort to, in case you get stunned. For mass PK like NW and TW, you can go full vit, and tank. Be a cata or steal the flag. Also, a barb is really easy to level and won't hurt to have as an alt. For farming.
I didnt read this post but since Ryuboo posted it u should just listen to him