Epic Perfect World

Question about gold from voting

Offline grimmrock

Hi

So im a lv 120 newbie and noticed i can get gold from voting, i realised this gold can be used in the botique store but i have 1 question.

Im wondering what i should use this gold on? I feel a little apprehensive to spend it as there may be a better option to save them for.

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
Hi

So im a lv 120 newbie and noticed i can get gold from voting, i realised this gold can be used in the botique store but i have 1 question.

Im wondering what i should use this gold on? I feel a little apprehensive to spend it as there may be a better option to save them for.
Save it up

Get demonic gear once you got enough gold ._.

Offline grimmrock

ok thanks.

Is that the best gear in the game?

Offline Dewy

It depends on what you want. Rank 8 reforge is considered better but a combination of Dragon and R8r can work better, depending on class and what you want to do with your character. In any case, save it, buy Dragon or, if you prefer, Wraith Officer's badges to get the reputation you need for rank 8.

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
ok thanks.

Is that the best gear in the game?
No, best gear is rank 8, but a good start is demonic (lvl 140 gear), then nirvana (145), then dragon and then r8, but most people chose to skip nirvana

It depends on what you want. Rank 8 reforge is considered better but a combination of Dragon and R8r can work better, depending on class and what you want to do with your character. In any case, save it, buy Dragon or, if you prefer, Wraith Officer's badges to get the reputation you need for rank 8.

and this <: gl in game

Offline Komi

• Ego Crusher
  • Hitmehard > All veno
Yea save it for demonic first then upgrade it to Dragon gear when you reach 150. Then farm ec for rank 8.
1/5 of Alamat core.

Offline grimmrock

Well im a sage venomancer and looking to mostly solo pve for now.

Guess ill save for dragon then :D