Epic Perfect World

Rank 8 and other things

Offline xraduis

first of all i would like to ask what is the possible intervals for the R8R sin weapon can you get dual int? and also wanted to ask if you can get triple int on your top for R8R for the sin. cause players are saying 2x only but i thought  if you can get atleast 1 you can get 3 if your lucky enough. also i wanted to ask i was looking into my stats, and when i had .05 on my top and switched it for the nirvi top i currently wear it drops me down to 2.5 instead of 2.86 so in theory even with .05 .05 .05 on sleeves and .05 .05 on top ill still only be 3.33 base so would i need double int on my weapon with GOF to be 5.0 spark that way?

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Chance to get 3x int on armor is like 0,0000000000000001% (well maybe a bit higher but still very low), no1 was able to get it yet here, so it might be hard. U can get 2x int on daggers as well but chance is similar as to get 3x int on armor. U can easier get 3x int on wrists, more and more ppl are lucky enough to get it. With 3x int on wrists and dragon top/daggers u can be 4,0 base.

Offline xraduis

ok thank you alex. thats what i wanted to check on to get that cleared up. and as long as there is a chance im happy with trying till i get it.

Offline Craggan

Not sure if you are demon or sage but as a 3.33 base demon sin when you triple spark you should be 5.0 aps. At least that is how my sin on official was. From what I've seen tho 4.0 base sage sin has much more damage output as your DPH is much better.

Offline player_two

• i hate player_one
Any1 know the 2x int top chancerate?
Bishes

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms

Crystali-150SIN

Offline xraduis

i am demon yes, but i wanted to have GOF and triple attack level on my weapon with my demon sin. and i was also wondering is it possible to have triple int on the R8r daggers(Gm reply please) so i can know for sure. also i wanted to know what is the spawn rate for world bosses and for harpy wraith? like the official respawn times? i know the elite world bosses are 3 hours.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Chance to get 3x int on armor is like 0,0000000000000001% (well maybe a bit higher but still very low), no1 was able to get it yet here, so it might be hard. U can get 2x int on daggers as well but chance is similar as to get 3x int on armor. U can easier get 3x int on wrists, more and more ppl are lucky enough to get it. With 3x int on wrists and dragon top/daggers u can be 4,0 base.
Nobody got triple on top probly bcuz nobody is crazy enough to try is bcuz chances are 1 in 200000 of getting it. And 3x on wrists aint very easy as well, thought its 1 in 1587 (at least they say so), but from my personal experience is more like 1 in 20000000000000000000000000 because I still dont have it.
And for 4 aps base its easier to get robe+tome+r8/drag mix+3x int on wrists+1x int on weapon than trying to get 2x on daggers with gof in particular. Plus, this way your 4 aps wont be chained to weapon, youll have 4 aps with any daggers that have interval. Youll can switch between dragon/r8 daggers with the stats u like without losing aps, + other weps like bows will be affected as well, potentially giving more aps that if 4 aps would be binded to daggers.
If 4 aps is with daggers, removing em would leave like 2.86 aps base, if its with armor+accesories and set mix, its 3.33 base all regardless of weapon. But if u manage to get 3.33 aps with everything and then somehow manage to get 2x or 3x int on wep theoretically aps should be 5 base, but I think aps is custom capped at 4 in EPW>
Last Edit: Nov 25, 2013, 12:10 am by Abyss

Offline ImRay

Just a SS of my friend's x3 Int on another server.  http://prntscr.com/26hn30

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Just a SS of my friend's x3 Int on another server.  http://prntscr.com/26hn30
The % chances on our server are different from the normal R8 chances + we have the old R8 stat addons, not the newly, more useful stats.