Epic Perfect World

Hello newbie question about venomancers

Offline grimmrock

Hi

Im currently d/l the game and want to play a veno but i have 1 question.

How do i get a baby hercules on this server?  want to get it asap and just pve with him  :D

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
It cost only 525k or so... but we have custom pets which are better than the herc.  :-\

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Adding on Ely's Comment:
You buy it from the Mounts/Pets NPC in major cities. (I believe they are only in the major cities, at least o.o)
For example, across from the west arch banker..and..err

There's my little map thing.
To get the 500k some coins, just do Phoenix valley, its easy C:

Btw: The rough map is colour coded. Kinda.
It also goes from the teleporter in West Arch.
Last Edit: Nov 23, 2013, 03:56 pm by EvilEye23 。◕`ヮ´◕。
(:

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Hi

Im currently d/l the game and want to play a veno but i have 1 question.

How do i get a baby hercules on this server?  want to get it asap and just pve with him  :D

Heads up: Hercules isn't the strongest pet on our server as it may have been on others. We have custom pets that hit harder, but take more effort to obtain. Those eggs can be found in the event forges around main cities for Event Tokens -- Event Tokens can be found in many custom GM events.

You're new to the server, so I wouldn't worry about anything I've said until you're 150 and PK-ready.

--------------

Good luck with your Venomancer! If you have any questions about your class, or the game in general, feel free to PM me on the forums or in the game. :smiley:

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline grimmrock

ok thank you for replies guys very helpful info.

i assume i can hit Phoenix valley at 110? how long would 500k coins take to grind roughly?

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
ok thank you for replies guys very helpful info.

i assume i can hit Phoenix valley at 110? how long would 500k coins take to grind roughly?
Yes, you can enter PV at your level, the mobs will be lv115? (around there). You can make around 5-10mil per run of PV so it wont take you long to make those coin at all.

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
you can get herc/nix from an npc but honestly they have pets that are better then herc/nix such as the battle fairy fox :3 and they are really cheap :D
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline bubysaur

• aim so cute in sandness aim so veri stronger man
since i never played veno and got all event pets im thinking about rolling one myself...
which are good pet skills and how hard is PV to solo with veno?
beauty is in the eye of beerholder

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
since i never played veno and got all event pets im thinking about rolling one myself...

Boo-Boo scroll (stun)
Flesh Ream scroll (bleed)

The other slot(s) are up to the player really. I usually see a combination of the Phy. defense increase skill for the pet and a Mag. reduction skill for the players. Sometimes people use the HP increase skill, though.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Pet skills that you would need is Pounce (stun + aps boost), claw (atk boost), flesh ream (bleed). These would only be of real use during PK. Venomancers are quite easy to solo PV with. I get enough chi and pull a big crowd > use bramble hood > regular aoe. The mobs killing themselves on the reflects + the aoe will be enough to kill the crowds in 2-3 aoes.

Offline bubysaur

• aim so cute in sandness aim so veri stronger man
ty for tips  :-*
how usefull are passive stun and seal skills?
beauty is in the eye of beerholder

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Boo-Boo scroll (stun)
Flesh Ream scroll (bleed)

The other slot(s) are up to the player really. I usually see a combination of the Phy. defense increase skill for the pet and a Mag. reduction skill for the players. Sometimes people use the HP increase skill, though.

As Sleep said it's up to players but I usually use the psy atk and hp buffs.  :-X

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
my nix has fleshream claw bless pounce and the battle fairy fox which i use for pk has flesh ream/blood hunger/bless/claw. for lvling in pv i suggest putting bash/reflect/strong/protect as its best for holding agro,especially if your going to be full arcane. if your rolling for HA then it just helps for dmg. :)
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline ღMaY'n FLOWzღ

• Im so bored xD
  • Touch me if you dare and I wont dare!!
  • Characters: FunTimez
  • Faction: Young&Free
what is more good for venomancers in pk demon or sage?
im in a cold placed alone, care to join me?

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
what is more good for venomancers in pk demon or sage?

Demon is better at dealing damage. Venomous comes with a wood def debuff, nova comes with an amp and it has more crit.

Sage has a lot more defense, as well as AOE purge and more chi.

Demon for solo pk, sage for support pk.  However both demon and sage are pretty good at either.