Epic Perfect World

Sin

Artifact

Hey guys,

I just made a sin (Radius)
But what are sins good for? Farming?

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
They're mostly good for being in stealth, triple sparking and trying to OP roll people in PK.

Artifact

They're mostly good for being in stealth, triple sparking and trying to OP roll people in PK.
Ahh okay, thanks!
And uhm, should i be demon?

Offline Devinate

• Old Member
He's completely wrong, only stupid sins do this. You can research demon/sage skills for each class here http://pwi.ecatomb.net/skill.php.
Devinate - 150 demon Assassin
seekies - 150 sage Seeker

Artifact

He's completely wrong, only stupid sins do this. You can research demon/sage skills for each class here http://pwi.ecatomb.net/skill.php.
Thanks, i'll check that!

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Unfortunately, most sins are played exactly in the way described. Stealth > Spark > Occult > Dead > Stealth. Good sins use their CoTD in combination with their skills in order to play a caster sin aka DPH sin. Those sins are able to do huge amounts of damage with their skills if lucky with their GoF procs on r8 daggers (that isnt to say APS sins are all terrible, there are some who know what they're doing, most do not). Sins are an excellent class in 1v1 situations and farm with,  but when it comes to mass pk they lack usefulness other than focusing one person.

Artifact

Unfortunately, most sins are played exactly in the way described. Stealth > Spark > Occult > Dead > Stealth. Good sins use their CoTD in combination with their skills in order to play a caster sin aka DPH sin. Those sins are able to do huge amounts of damage with their skills if lucky with their GoF procs on r8 daggers (that isnt to say APS sins are all terrible, there are some who know what they're doing, most do not). Sins are an excellent class in 1v1 situations and farm with,  but when it comes to mass pk they lack usefulness other than focusing one person.
Ahh okay, thanks!
I think ill level my sin to 150, get good armour and farm a lot on it. And then make a real main char.
Because my R8 Wizzy got hacked, pass is changed and i don't know how to get it back. Cause i dont remember the e-mail i used on it..

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
h4h4h4h4h4 triple spark in stealth

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
l3l3 wow veri noob
such noobyness

Sin is only good for pk really and can be good for tw as well it all depends on how you use it. Any class is good if you know how to play it correctly. But the whole spark stealth thing that is beri noob.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms
Sin is only good for pk really and can be good for tw as well it all depends on how you use it. Any class is good if you know how to play it correctly. But the whole spark stealth thing that is beri noob.

Crystali-150SIN

Offline Dragon

• 150 Demon Sin Aps Looking for mentor plox!
Demon sin 2 stronk, *** tidal, demon teaches anti panic :P Crazy OP for farming and pk, and 2 crazy in mass pk if ur good at em.
When in doubt spark it out.
Risk it for the biscuit.
Too balls deep in bum rushing half the time to make it out alive

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
[move]SPARK Spark Spark Spark Spark[/move]
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 06:03 pm by Alexithymia

Artifact

I'd say sage>demon.. but you can make your own choice.

They are useful for solo farming because they can recover their hp while attacking, which comes in handy when grinding down a ton of hp on bosses and aoeing mobs. That and, stealthing in instances. If you want to be rich by farming a sin is great to use.

In pvp, well I wouldn't say they're useless in mass because in mass pk you have to take out a squad's priority targets (clerics, mystics, venos - all arcane, supportive classes). Therefore, while they can only focus on one person, they're able to drop them quickly, often without even being seen when they pop out of stealth/jump to the target.

That being said they are squishy. At least sage spark gives damage reduction, but with all the attacks flying around they're at risk since they can't hang off to the side like archers.

Ofc as others said, most sins (here, pwi, anywhere) suck. But you don't have to. It's just the easy way to play.
Thanks for explaining, i fully understand it now.
I got my R8 wizzy back.
I think im going to make a sin, level to 150
and farm to death haha!

Offline IsCo

• ~The Original Tideborn~
  • Characters: IsCo , CowardlyDog
  • Faction: Ducks
stealth and killl ..... sin is meant to be played that way lol
cant complain abt that its like complaining abt rikimaru in dota " wtf riki perma stealth "  ;D