Epic Perfect World

Assassin Guide?

Offline MrCuteh

• Cuteeh
Hey! Could someone please make a Assassin Guide?
I'm wanting to try the class out but I have no idea how to play with it

If anyone could make a guide that would be great!

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
It doesn't really need a guide. All you gotta do is just have a detailed look at the Assassin Skills. As a sin you have 3 AoEs- Subsea Strike, Earthen Rift and Toxic torrent. The last AoE is the one you'll use the least while you are grinding to level up.
Well, so that it about AoEs. You will be able to solo quite a lot of things in PvE coz of your ability to stealth and your aps. Now, it's your choice whether you want to go sage (DPH) or demon (APS).
P.S. If you use your sin well, in PK, you can do both aps and dph.
P.S. Don't just randomly aps in PvP use your skills. They can be quite impressive at critical times.
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Dph - Face roll keyboard
Aps - Spark all.
I kidding, even though that's about what all sins do, hue.
Most sin's in PvP with dph -
2 spark (is a most have. :normal-19:) subsea strike, earthen rift, and throw in a stun or rib strike followed by other skills. Don't forget your genie of course. You can have it in any order you want though.^^
Aps in PvP goes like dis -
2 spark from stealth, Tangling Mire/Relentless/Frenzy & with Occult Ice normally. (Genie Skills)
As long as you can keep them stunned you're fine with aps.
That's pretty much the roll for dph/aps sin in PvP.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Dragon

• 150 Demon Sin Aps Looking for mentor plox!
Aps is an art. Many dont realize that. It's more than just a spark and aps even tho it may seem like it is. Good sins time everything perfectly. u can *** up combos and jump in at their critical casting times forcing the use of genie. Dph is also extremely skilled but a lot is gof crits so boo...

When you say guide you have to be specific as well...like a build guide? A guide to killing specific classes? You could go on and on. I'll be more than happy to offer my services if your talking demon. Pm me if ur interested.
When in doubt spark it out.
Risk it for the biscuit.
Too balls deep in bum rushing half the time to make it out alive

Offline Dragon

• 150 Demon Sin Aps Looking for mentor plox!
Why dph in a server where aps > dph.

And not every aps sin uses relentless on genie. Jusr because MOST do, doesn't mean every sin does. In fact, sins who use str genie as main genie are dumb.

Str Genie 2 OP in mass pk with a few other sins. It's not stupid. Also for 1v1s vs some BM/Barbs and a good amount Mage vs sin.
They aren't dumb to use ppl just use them the wrong way.
I use Str and Vit entirely depending on the situation at hand.
When in doubt spark it out.
Risk it for the biscuit.
Too balls deep in bum rushing half the time to make it out alive

Offline Skorge

• Sentinel
  • Retired is me,Retarded is you
  • Characters: Skorge
Dph - Face roll keyboard
Aps - Spark all.
I kidding, even though that's about what all sins do, hue.
Most sin's in PvP with dph -
2 spark (is a most have. :normal-19:) subsea strike, earthen rift, and throw in a stun or rib strike followed by other skills. Don't forget your genie of course. You can have it in any order you want though.^^
Aps in PvP goes like dis -
2 spark from stealth, Tangling Mire/Relentless/Frenzy & with Occult Ice normally. (Genie Skills)
As long as you can keep them stunned you're fine with aps.
That's pretty much the roll for dph/aps sin in PvP.

Faceroll?!?!? e.e Dph sin is a lot more then facerolling, you have to think about what your opponent, what skills they have they've used, have off cd and about there genie etc etc, its a lot more strategic then mindless aps.. XD 

But yeah you need to clarify about what sort of guide you want. There are lots of different aspects within pvp and pve..
may be seen checking forums at times of boredom and nothingness to do