Epic Perfect World

Event Suggestions

kitty stew

Event 1: there could be link pvp? ppl from 4 links would pvp and the winner link would get rewards .. 2: every week(lets say saturday) there would be a "raid' where ppl from lets say link 1 would go and attack link 2/3/4 and other way around,safe zones would be disabled unless in archo and ppl would massacre in citiez for like 30-60 mins to annoy players and such fun.since we dont have like 3 different factions(redb blue yellow) we could use links to provide that,where every link would be a "faction" for itself.cmon how can desteoying ppl in cities not be fun. 3.in another game i played there was a hard boss every friday ,and when u killed it u would get a mount(mount would look like that boss) ,it was an golden ox mount in that game but u can get more ideas on this :) 4:there could be pvpve instance sort of event for 2 ppl in 1,where each on 1 side would kill stuff to the middle ,and who finishes 1st gets to kill the boss for extra loot.mobs could drop ec boss something more rewarding
I think if NW, HB, MiM, and being in a guild doesn't fulfill your XvY desires (since it covers random raid type battles as well as organized PVP), it might be time to play something else for a while

1. I don't think the links works like that. 2. No way of temporarily disabling safezones. There are 3 morai faction and a PK protection to stop hitting people from your order. GMs could use that. 3. There is a primal boss that spawns on Sunday. It's drops could be changed to something that gives a random mount or flight that isn't otherwise avaliable? 4. Nightscream lsland. Or a larger scale, Dragon Temple - its a disaster, people are sad about pixel death and they all join 1 huge guild so they can always win. And troll everyone. The only good idea is #2, it could be hosted in one of the new maps, like Origination or Celestial Vale, maybe even Primal.

agreed with that.. given how useless S and S+ chests are now with a ridiculous abundance of FSC going around the server, I think that primal boss needs some other type of drops, like random boss cards, ST, SLS, etc.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

agreed with that.. given how useless S and S+ chests are now with a ridiculous abundance of FSC going around the server, I think that primal boss needs some other type of drops, like random boss cards, ST, SLS, etc.
+1 the primal boss hits hard. And it should give some better drops 

Offline angelnokare

I think if NW, HB, MiM, and being in a guild doesn't fulfill your XvY desires (since it covers random raid type battles as well as organized PVP), it might be time to play something else for ap while

hey i was giving an suggestion for event that i and others could enjoy,if it doesnt come fine 

Offline Rabbit'wolf

• Kill'a'Joy
  • hang the lying wolf
  • Characters: Alexandros_
  • Faction: Exiled
Fashion Event!! please bring this event back!! and do it more often also the hide n seek event!! i thank Gm Nea for doing it often!!
:PPPPPP

Goldenwishes

Fashion Event!! please bring this event back!! and do it more often also the hide n seek event!! i thank Gm Nea for doing it often!!
Yes, we need more events :) Nea can host them all 24/7

Offline RanaRene

• Game Of Thrones
  • ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: WaitingTank
  • Faction: Siege ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ Tyrants
At the moment I think they should only improve the events they already have because sometimes the GM leaves an event started

Event Squad For Faction's
But if the idea is to innovate in something new it would be good if the event were like this:

[1]> 10vs10 but the squad must consist of characters of the same faction but at least two classes of the same race in each squad
[2]> It would be like the playffor but in squad and they will go descqlificando the squad that they lose and the squad that wins each round will rise until bequeathing to the first position
[3]> The winner will receive a fashion that represents them as the winners of the same color, a title (squad champions), token, epic coins
[4]> second place will only receive a title (suicide squad), and epic coins, token
[5]> all who participate are given an epic coins and the grace to participate

If they take the idea into account and it seems to them they could make them change but without losing the idea

............................................................By RanaRene......................................................

Offline Rabbit'wolf

• Kill'a'Joy
  • hang the lying wolf
  • Characters: Alexandros_
  • Faction: Exiled
Yes, we need more events :) Nea can host them all 24/7
Yeah!! he is a really good Gm!!
:PPPPPP

Offline Nexium

• #makeArmaGreatAgain
  • Characters: Nexi
  • Faction: UniferS <3
The lockbox, I try to host one everyday with a reward of 1k ecs but gets costly after awile. 

The lockbox is kinda simple. I make a chat room called "lockbox" and I set a password that's a number between 1 and 1000, the first person to enter wins. 

This idea is good for a few reasons.  First everyone can play it, be level 1 to 150. The second being no need for dq or unfair advantage. And lastly you're able to SS the winner for proof. 

The only problem I've had hosting this in world chat is people misunderstood the lockbox is a chat room. Easily explained, they understood shortly after. 

Consider making this an event? c:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • Retired
  • Retired
The lockbox, I try to host one everyday with a reward of 1k ecs but gets costly after awile.

The lockbox is kinda simple. I make a chat room called "lockbox" and I set a password that's a number between 1 and 1000, the first person to enter wins.

This idea is good for a few reasons.  First everyone can play it, be level 1 to 150. The second being no need for dq or unfair advantage. And lastly you're able to SS the winner for proof.

The only problem I've had hosting this in world chat is people misunderstood the lockbox is a chat room. Easily explained, they understood shortly after.

Consider making this an event? c:
It's already an event, has been hosted several times. I avoid doing it because it will end up in maths trivia... 
Retired GM. Inf has been MIA for a while now and GMs can not update/patch the game

Offline Nexium

• #makeArmaGreatAgain
  • Characters: Nexi
  • Faction: UniferS <3
It's already an event, has been hosted several times. I avoid doing it because it will end up in maths trivia...

:tiger-20: here i was thinking i was creative

Offline Mana

• Retired Staff Member
  • Faction: EPW_Team
bump, post your event suggestions here please

Offline Bee

• B
  • ok
bump, post your event suggestions here please
well you guys already got my one for the No Aoes room (can host 1v1 event inside it, 10vs10's, etc. other then that I got nothin xD

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
Make event where players have to write a literature piece on how good I am.

Best piece wins.

Offline Mana

• Retired Staff Member
  • Faction: EPW_Team
well you guys already got my one for the No Aoes room (can host 1v1 event inside it, 10vs10's, etc. other then that I got nothin xD
mostly for future suggestions to keep the suggestions board a little tidier I suppose

if anyone has any suggestions or ideas for current events feel free to let us know, or if there's any events you wish to be brought back  :normal-25:

Offline Drive

• 🌙
mostly for future suggestions to keep the suggestions board a little tidier I suppose

if anyone has any suggestions or ideas for current events feel free to let us know, or if there's any events you wish to be brought back  :normal-25:
Not really an ingame event but themed/holiday screenshot forum events were fun.