Epic Perfect World

Event Suggestions

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I have one very original and stupid idea (we all do stupid things time
to time, for having fun, don't we?). But I don't know how possible it is.
If changing item names and icons is not possible, just stop reading this.

And the idea

fashion names and icons will be changed, so they will all look either like
each other, or really different. They will be available to buy from a special
npc. During the event, players will be asked to choose 5 pieces (hair/wig,
shirt, skirt/any bottom, shoes, sleeves) in 5 minutes (still toooo much imo, because they will try those on lol)
and after those five minutes they will port to a zone for this event and put those
clothes on. Of course some players may experiment and try to choose something
different, but it's ok, they won't have enough time. So after everyone is ready
the winner will be announced. The one who looks less clownish, compared to others.

of course fashion pieces must be changed time to time so players
won't memorize the sequence.

Players during the event can also be screenshoted so we'll be able to vote for our favourite on forums:D but it can get too messy, idk..

We had an event like this on a wow private server even though we had no fashion
there, and it was a great fun, believe me. And also, we have one fashion event, and only.
This would be different and entertaining I believe. It's up to you my sweeties, you know, pw is pw
This may not be as easy as it is in wow (or is it..) and I understand it.

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I have one very original and stupid idea (we all do stupid things time
to time, for having fun, don't we?). But I don't know how possible it is.
If changing item names and icons is not possible, just stop reading this.

And the idea

fashion names and icons will be changed, so they will all look either like
each other, or really different. They will be available to buy from a special
npc. During the event, players will be asked to choose 5 pieces (hair/wig,
shirt, skirt/any bottom, shoes, sleeves) in 5 minutes (still toooo much imo, because they will try those on lol)
and after those five minutes they will port to a zone for this event and put those
clothes on. Of course some players may experiment and try to choose something
different, but it's ok, they won't have enough time. So after everyone is ready
the winner will be announced. The one who looks less clownish, compared to others.

of course fashion pieces must be changed time to time so players
won't memorize the sequence.

Players during the event can also be screenshoted so we'll be able to vote for our favourite on forums:D but it can get too messy, idk..

We had an event like this on a wow private server even though we had no fashion
there, and it was a great fun, believe me. And also, we have one fashion event, and only.
This would be different and entertaining I believe. It's up to you my sweeties, you know, pw is pw
This may not be as easy as it is in wow (or is it..) and I understand it.
I played Pandashan for a decent amount of time.....how did you have fashion events in WoW? O.O Did you use the looks of the gear to judge? I forgot what it was called....kinda like weapon skinning. Umm....transmorgification or something like that x.x

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I played Pandashan for a decent amount of time.....how did you have fashion events in WoW? O.O Did you use the looks of the gear to judge? I forgot what it was called....kinda like weapon skinning. Umm....transmorgification or something like that x.x

I quit before pandas, I don't even remember which private server it was, I played many and many years ago(it was 1871.. my son) but yea, we had gear. High rank gear looked kinda funny with low level pants and stuff xD not sure how it was done though. In pw this is going to be funnier:3 we have real fashion after all

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
I quit before pandas, I don't even remember which private server it was, I played many and many years ago(it was 1871.. my son) but yea, we had gear. High rank gear looked kinda funny with low level pants and stuff xD not sure how it was done though. In pw this is going to be funnier:3 we have real fashion after all
Yeah. There's something new now that allows you to copy the look of a different piece of gear to your current gear. So, you can use a MoP normal weapon (with its stats) which looks like some Legendary TBC weapon.

Offline ღMaY'n FLOWzღ

• Im so bored xD
  • Touch me if you dare and I wont dare!!
  • Characters: FunTimez
  • Faction: Young&Free
Lets do event 2x drop,exp,spirit like when we do like killings bosses its loot will be 2x more and exp so that many players will always join the event. Let the event stay like 1 week maybe 2x drop so that like when a the last boss of warsong that drops WWi drops 6pcs WWI, in 2x event it will drop 12pcs so taht it will encourage other players to online
im in a cold placed alone, care to join me?

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team

Lets do event 2x drop,exp,spirit like when we do like killings bosses its loot will be 2x more and exp so that many players will always join the event. Let the event stay like 1 week maybe 2x drop so that like when a the last boss of warsong that drops WWi drops 6pcs WWI, in 2x event it will drop 12pcs so taht it will encourage other players to online

We've had more than enough 2x to last us a long time. There's been about 4 in the last 3mths and prolly one for Xmas. Economy is already broken due to consecutive 2x events and general greed and inflation. No more plis.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
We've had more than enough 2x to last us a long time. There's been about 4 in the last 3mths and prolly one for Xmas. Economy is already broken due to consecutive 2x events and general greed and inflation. No more plis.
:normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20:

How comes 2x broke the economy? 2x does exactly the oppositive -.-

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
:normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20:

How comes 2x broke the economy? 2x does exactly the oppositive -.-
^ he's right.

The economy is broken because a few selective members started over pricing everything, causing a trend. Once other people noticed they could get away with it, They started copying and then people got even more desperate and keeped buying. If everyone would just wait or be patient the prices will be forced to go down; In order to make sales. Some people do in fact sell in the old prices, You just have to wait for them. 2x isn't the problem at all, It should decrease prices, if anything.

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
The Consumers point of view must be followed. The Citiris Paribus As Demand Increase The Price should decrease.

Offline Komi

• Ego Crusher
  • Hitmehard > All veno
just mail us ec gm. ty mery xmas
1/5 of Alamat core.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
well.. the events are fine.... but i think the rewards sometimes can be changed. i mean... look for something which everyone looks for like a genie with 141+ LP or something like this... would be awesome  :normal-26:

Offline iluca.valentin

• Characters: Valy_Ven 150Venomancer R8
  • Faction: Ruthless
as far i seen only PVP ideas but wath about the PVE players? we need more PVE events and no that shiiit events were you give some  mobs that drop 1 or none ec something with bigger prizes .prizes like gear  or pieces to make gear. just an idea. and 1 more thing on all events should be put a limit for lvl 145+ (145 lvl can be reached in few hours lets say 2 days TOP) and some others were only 150+ like already is.but limit for all to be 145+.
Dont Worry Be Happy

Offline Nexito

• Mentalista got rekt
  • Sin who floored Mentalista
  • Characters: Nexito
  • Faction: EpicGods
Have a skill show off event xD players will show off their skills and will be marked acccordingly Each Player will get Three Chances btw if u dont understand i mean Using Skills like BloodPaint and marked on that xD

Offline Echooo♧

• Old Player
  • Characters: ♣StormBringer♣
I think this event should be awesome. 2v2 but only one race in team i mean barb and veno vs psy and sin or    bm wiz vs cleric archer :D try make event like this. :)

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
This is a bit of an incomplete idea for an event (its pve type no rage plz). So i played on a server where celestial tiger         event set the xp rate for the server for the week depending on how fast it was completed you could get like 12x or 10x or 8x etc etc for xp rate (it was a lower rate server so the xp thing worked there. this is epic so we dont need that kinda xp). So maybe have say a redone fb dungeon and depending on how fast an event is finished would effect how many ec boss's drop. done in 1 hr they drop 12, 2 hrs they drop 10, 3 hrs they drop 8 etc etc. (just kinda throwing numbers out there didnt give them much thought). it might be fun to see how much of the community would come together to gain better rewards for the week on this sorta event. :3 wouldnt have to necessarily  be a redone fb ether just the first thing that came to mind without effecting preexisting conditions. the main idea is a server wide event being completed more quickly to yield a more profitable week or some kinda reward for the week. or maybe do have it effect the already made dungeons but only 1 of them at random in some way. idk like i said at the begining its an incomplete idea. :p
Last Edit: Mar 04, 2014, 06:33 pm by AOH