Epic Perfect World

Event Suggestions

Offline Joey

• Joey
  • Characters: Joey
Also assuming the team has several decent players most of them probably wont even fight. Thats just an event where the best geared/skilled player carries and his squad just choose themevery time.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
The sad problem with that is the defense camp, i dunno if you noticed last time i made the Undefeated Champion event, i think last Tuesday, it took me 2 hours to have a total of 7 fights. That's really boring and annoying :-X
You mean like every single playoffs? o.0 that has 16 total fights (including 3rd place match.) As opposed to the 4 fights a crew battle would have?

5 minute timer into a duel. maximum of 20 minutes (Plus duel time) per crew battle. You complain entirely too much about def camp TBH. No matter what someone says you just go "B-but the def camp!"

I don't know if undefeated champion has no timer, but 2 hours for 7 fights suggests as much. Thats just a bad idea imo.
Also assuming the team has several decent players most of them probably wont even fight. Thats just an event where the best geared/skilled player carries and his squad just choose themevery time.
I don't know if you're so bad that 4 of you guys can't beat 1 single guy in a row, Even if you counter pick his class....then that's just unfortunate. xD Thats the point of the event, if you lead with your strongest and his class gets counter picked and he dies, are you still going to have the right members to beat the rest of the team?

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
You guys need to understand that hosting certain events takes time, not only to host but to prepare, i'm very busy during the day, not much time to prepare such trivia events, mainly cuz i suck with hints type of events.
You are not alone though.

The female GMs used to do treasuere hunts, drawing events, find the GM, Bounty Hunt etc, there havent been any events like these lately, i guess everyone is busy with exams, rl etc which is understandable but it would be nice if we could get a few more events again.

Offline fyre

• Cosplayer & Artist
  • Characters: Serenity
I would love if we brought back the Fashion event. Or a PK event including two guilds, much like a standoff event. I'd rather cut back on the trivia events some for the sole purpose that it is frustrating for those of us with Dyslexia to try and read the question and type the answer before others can get it in, its not impossible but just overly difficult and I find myself stressing over the event sometimes haha!

Thanks!

Offline Xcorciz

In-Game Fashion Event is sure to bring  fun to all player
how you do it:
1. GM host a fashion event by announce it on the world chat
ex. "Fashion Event will start in 5 minutes, theme - Beach, the reward will be 10 epic coin"
2. GM pick a spot for the event (usually major city)
3. Every player in the allocated place considered contestant
4. GM choose the 3 or 5 player for the final and choose new theme for the final
5. The finalist got 1 or 2 minutes to prepare their fashion
6. GM choose the winner
7. GM give the prize by trade or in-game mail.

Another Event : HnS - Hide and Seek will make the more exciting
How you do it:
1. GM host a HnS event by announce it on the world chat
ex. "HnS Event will start in 5 minutes, The reward will be 10 epic coin"
2. After 5 minutes, GM give the clue about where he is hiding
ex. "I see slaughtarm kuron"
3. The first player arrive at the GM location will be the winner
4. GM give the prize by trade or in-game mail.

Any GM may host any event at a time, it doesn't have to be specific GM that has the job to make event.
look, the event don't have to give a high prize.
the in-game event could be twice or thrice a day, or whenever the GM has time.
the more in-game event will both increase the player and make it fun.

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
In-Game Fashion Event is sure to bring  fun to all player
how you do it:
1. GM host a fashion event by announce it on the world chat
ex. "Fashion Event will start in 5 minutes, theme - Beach, the reward will be 10 epic coin"
2. GM pick a spot for the event (usually major city)
3. Every player in the allocated place considered contestant
4. GM choose the 3 or 5 player for the final and choose new theme for the final
5. The finalist got 1 or 2 minutes to prepare their fashion
6. GM choose the winner
7. GM give the prize by trade or in-game mail.

Another Event : HnS - Hide and Seek will make the more exciting
How you do it:
1. GM host a HnS event by announce it on the world chat
ex. "HnS Event will start in 5 minutes, The reward will be 10 epic coin"
2. After 5 minutes, GM give the clue about where he is hiding
ex. "I see slaughtarm kuron"
3. The first player arrive at the GM location will be the winner
4. GM give the prize by trade or in-game mail.

Any GM may host any event at a time, it doesn't have to be specific GM that has the job to make event.
look, the event don't have to give a high prize.
the in-game event could be twice or thrice a day, or whenever the GM has time.
the more in-game event will both increase the player and make it fun.
10 ec? Um, what. People aren't going to wait around for 30 mins or longer to have a chance to win 10 ecs. There would literally be no one participating, for the reward anyway.

Offline Xcorciz

10 ec? Um, what. People aren't going to wait around for 30 mins or longer to have a chance to win 10 ecs. There would literally be no one participating, for the reward anyway.
That's just an example, the reward could be anything as long as it doesn't cost much
and the point is not about the reward, but making GM active by directly hosting the event and making all player able to join w/o lvl/class/eq restriction
and making the game more fun, rather than farming all day long and killing people.
 A          POKER           A
I wanna see a poker here idk how you will do it but it would be awesome to play on EC

Offline ✦Tea✦

• GreatWall Defender
  • 1514 AG SB family
  • Characters: _Sunset
  • Faction: AxeメGroup
NW on Asian time zone that is ofc playable by Asian, only Asian time that is most boring time lack of pvp event, and frenzy event only happen once "the active gm" is on. no TW/MAYHEM/DT/NW on Asian time but at least i am asking not too much only NW i guess time will be adjustable .. please :'(
To know what is right and to choose to ignore is an act of a coward.
Roulette for EC
So what we need:
  • 5 orbs with different colours
  • quests in every orb
Explaining the quest:
  • clicking twise on the orb quest window is opening
Bets
Rules
Bets => 250 EC
              500 EC
              1000 EC
              5000 EC
              10000 EC
Rules => you can put your bet only in one orb from 5 different ones, after you set your bet, you need to wait till the registration time is over, and after it randomly would be chosen one orb, if its your orb where u make ur bet u will win x2 of it (put 500 EC win 1000 EC) if u lose well then u lost ur EC.
  • all EC that you win would be sent on your mail
  • quest is daily (once per day obviously) time for registration is 5 hours (so everyone can take a part in this game)
let me know if its possible to make it.

cevans1290

Roulette for EC
eh. 1/5 chance of winning no1 would play it
eh. 1/5 chance of winning no1 would play it
i would play  :police:

Offline angelnokare

Event 1: there could be link pvp? ppl from 4 links would pvp and the winner link would get rewards ..
2: every week(lets say saturday) there would be a "raid' where ppl from lets say link 1 would go and attack link 2/3/4 and other way around,safe zones would be disabled unless in archo and ppl would massacre in citiez for like 30-60 mins to annoy players and such fun.since we dont have like 3 different factions(redb blue yellow) we could use links to provide that,where every link would be a "faction" for itself.cmon how can desteoying ppl in cities not be fun.
3.in another game i played there was a hard boss every friday ,and when u killed it u would get a mount(mount would look like that boss) ,it was an golden ox mount in that game but u can get more ideas on this :)
4:there could be pvpve instance sort of event for 2 ppl in 1,where each on 1 side would kill stuff to the middle ,and who finishes 1st gets to kill the boss for extra loot.mobs could drop ec boss something more rewarding

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Event 1: there could be link pvp? ppl from 4 links would pvp and the winner link would get rewards ..
2: every week(lets say saturday) there would be a "raid' where ppl from lets say link 1 would go and attack link 2/3/4 and other way around,safe zones would be disabled unless in archo and ppl would massacre in citiez for like 30-60 mins to annoy players and such fun.since we dont have like 3 different factions(redb blue yellow) we could use links to provide that,where every link would be a "faction" for itself.cmon how can desteoying ppl in cities not be fun.
3.in another game i played there was a hard boss every friday ,and when u killed it u would get a mount(mount would look like that boss) ,it was an golden ox mount in that game but u can get more ideas on this :)
4:there could be pvpve instance sort of event for 2 ppl in 1,where each on 1 side would kill stuff to the middle ,and who finishes 1st gets to kill the boss for extra loot.mobs could drop ec boss something more rewarding
1. I don't think the links works like that.
2. No way of temporarily disabling safezones. There are 3 morai faction and a PK protection to stop hitting people from your order. GMs could use that.
3. There is a primal boss that spawns on Sunday. It's drops could be changed to something that gives a random mount or flight that isn't otherwise avaliable?
4. Nightscream lsland. 
Or a larger scale, Dragon Temple - its a disaster, people are sad about pixel death and they all join 1 huge guild so they can always win. And troll everyone.
The only good idea is #2, it could be hosted in one of the new maps, like Origination or Celestial Vale, maybe even Primal.
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline angelnokare

1. I don't think the links works like that.
2. No way of temporarily disabling safezones. There are 3 morai faction and a PK protection to stop hitting people from your order. GMs could use that.
3. There is a primal boss that spawns on Sunday. It's drops could be changed to something that gives a random mount or flight that isn't otherwise avaliable?
4. Nightscream lsland.
Or a larger scale, Dragon Temple - its a disaster, people are sad about pixel death and they all join 1 huge guild so they can always win. And troll everyone.
The only good idea is #2, it could be hosted in one of the new maps, like Origination or Celestial Vale, maybe even Primal.
Yeah 2happens to be my favorite since it was the main hit of my previous mmorgp i played,idk about safezones ,in that game it was impossible for ppl in same fac to kill u but other 2 factions had the same map except that it was for them,but they could raid on other fact cities and   kill em ,and that that fact would defend and such..
I just like this concept so i had to suggest it