Epic Perfect World

Event Suggestions

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member

Hi, I know you would all like to improve the fun of the game, so let's see if we can make it happen.

This thread is purely for suggesting in-game and forum events.
The old thread for this has been archived and will still be available for GM's to look over as they choose.

Please try to keep this thread clean of spam or off-topic posts.
Also try to be clear and explain the event thoroughly, they will more likely be considered if you do so.

Last Edit: Nov 18, 2017, 12:10 pm by Blink

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Bring House of War back plox.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
I would really like for this to be added.
http://epicpw.com/suggestions-4/fight-for-designs/

A fight, once a week or once every two weeks... or even once a month. A good amount of teams would fight against each other- teams or single players- and the winner(s) would be allowed to design a shirt. This shirt would either be locked on just that toon or last for a short period of time.
The winners would not be allowed to win again until another period of time.
Yes it is similar to house of war, but this time you can design it yourself.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline kevin363

• men cry too
 :-[ i would say something like vendetta did , goose goose duck or duck duck goose . anyways it is a 1v1 event on where gm choose a duck and the duck choose a goose to fight, then who ever wins goes to duck place and choose other goose :) that is :D ( gm just choose the firs participant) and arena is a good place to held it :3

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
:-[ i would say something like vendetta did , goose goose duck or duck duck goose . anyways it is a 1v1 event on where gm choose a duck and the duck choose a goose to fight, then who ever wins goes to duck place and choose other goose :) that is :D ( gm just choose the firs participant) and arena is a good place to held it :3

I think 1v1 events are stupid. Sin wins all.

I think we should have a 10v10 event, so a full squad and you can only repeat the same class once. (AND you cant have 2 of each making 5 classes. You can only use the repeat class 3 times.)

So people don't have 10 barbs or 10 wiz or 10 sins, etc...

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player

I think we should have a 10v10 event, so a full squad and you can only repeat the same class once. (AND you cant have 2 of each making 5 classes. You can only use the repeat class 3 times.)

Sounds a lot like the Boys vs. Girls event.

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
Heaven or Hell Event. 10 Players in every Cultivation(Sage & Demon of course) will fight each other to go to the top. The Champion of Heaven and The Champion of Hell will fight each other to win the Over-all Champion Prize. XD

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable

Sins win all? Are you s2ped? Sins get beaten easily by majority of class. More 1v1 events pls
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Ideas I have in mind atm (not sure if been done before but give feedback on the ideas plis):

1) Dominant Race - 2v2. 5 teams. One for each race, one of each class in each team. Thinking of making it a last man standing deal. Last team or individual standing wins. Everything allowed except only 8 sec stealth. Remains dominant race for the week. More rules to come if people like the idea.

2) Rainbow Squad 10v10 - Is as it says. Must have one of each class in your team. Not an exciting idea but it's another PVP event. Easy to manage, will need 2 GMs though. I'd have registration for this open for a couple hours so you'll have time to find one of each class for your team. Either 2 or 4 teams.

Thoughts? Not the most original ideas but if there is enough interest, i'll start trialing them.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
LOL.
dude, I have fought this guy, he cant even use ad nor leap.

He gets stunned by sin's awesomeness, sad.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Ideas I have in mind atm (not sure if been done before but give feedback on the ideas plis):

1) Dominant Race - 2v2. 5 teams. One for each race, one of each class in each team. Thinking of making it a last man standing deal. Last team or individual standing wins. Everything allowed except only 8 sec stealth. Remains dominant race for the week. More rules to come if people like the idea.

2) Rainbow Squad 10v10 - Is as it says. Must have one of each class in your team. Not an exciting idea but it's another PVP event. Easy to manage, will need 2 GMs though. I'd have registration for this open for a couple hours so you'll have time to find one of each class for your team. Either 2 or 4 teams.

Thoughts? Not the most original ideas but if there is enough interest, i'll start trialing them.

1) Possibly, however I can see some issues with this.
   - Tideborn will probably be ***ed from the start as the rest all get powerfull buffs and/or heals.
   - Tank build bm or barbs will be nearly impossible to take down with only 1 or 2 players.
   - Races tend to counter eachother, possibly making the outcome somewhat predictable.

Perhaps give some buffs or add some more specific restrictions on what each class may do  if any one race has too much advantage over the others.

2)  It will be very tough for any one player to form a squad with one of each class. It would probably be a lot faster and easier if the host formed the squads and people sign up individually.
Last Edit: Dec 07, 2013, 03:03 pm by Feone

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team

1) Possibly, however I can see some issues with this.
   - Tideborn will probably be ***ed from the start as the rest all get powerfull buffs and/or heals.
   - Tank build bm or barbs will be nearly impossible to take down with only 1 or 2 players.
   - Races tend to counter eachother, possibly making the outcome somewhat predictable.

Perhaps give some buffs or add some more specific restrictions on what each class may do  if any one race has too much advantage over the others.

2)  It will be very tough for any one player to form a squad with one of each class. It would probably be a lot faster and easier if the host formed the squads and people sign up individually.

Yeah, balance issues was always gonna be a problem for the Race one but I thought I'd give it a try and see if others had any ideas regarding it. As for the tank barbs or BMs, since all teams will be fighting at once, perhaps strategy is in order to win. I may just do a closed trial first to see how it goes and whether tighter rules or modifications are needed before I open it to everyone.

As for the rainbow squads, while it might be easy for those in a faction to make squads, it does leave out the smaller guilds and lone wolves. Perhaps a single sign-up is a better option and we organise squads. However, it may leave some people out if I have too many of one class. But I still like that idea, ty.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Steroids

• God of Noobs
  • Faction: Rawr
How about a 1v1 event? 150 only. BUT, only water gear. No accessory engraves. Only tome allowed is the one you can buy from God's Giving. Every other piece of gear must be the ones you get at the beginning. This will show real skill.

Offline berserk

• "Values are caught not taught."
Why not try an event of maze  :normal-2: where characters will be teleported to an area without mini map and no map (the one when you press "m" in game) 10 characters from 10 corners of the maze will race to get to the prize and the map should be something that changes every event (for players not to be familiarized with the area), pk-enabled map, invitation for party should be disabled and once a player come across other players, there will be a sudden death match where in they should kill each other or they will both die and loose the chance of winning, only now prizes will come out once 5 players are dead, and the rewards varies on the amount of kill of a player.

:pig-2: :pig-2: :pig-2:
“Women scheme when they are weak, they lie out of fear. Men scheme when they are strong, they lie out of arrogance.”
― Julian Barnes, Flaubert's Parrot

Offline Unstable

Why not try an event of maze  :normal-2: where characters will be teleported to an area without mini map and no map (the one when you press "m" in game) 10 characters from 10 corners of the maze will race to get to the prize and the map should be something that changes every event (for players not to be familiarized with the area), pk-enabled map, invitation for party should be disabled and once a player come across other players, there will be a sudden death match where in they should kill each other or they will both die and loose the chance of winning, only now prizes will come out once 5 players are dead, and the rewards varies on the amount of kill of a player.

:pig-2: :pig-2: :pig-2:

LOL actually I like this idea, idk if its possible tho