Epic Perfect World

Unable to Learn Veno New Form Skill - Please help?

Offline Markhor

• Snake Eater
  • Je ne regrette rien
  • Characters: Ramoth, Markhor, Path, CeIaena, Aellin, Ashryver, Nehemia
For some reason, when I go to the Sage Veno trainer in Lothranis, instead of being able to learn the  Enhanced Fox Form scroll, my only option is normal fox form.... which I've already learned up to Sage lvl. I have the Fox Form Enhanced Scroll in my bag, I already learned Sage Fox Form AND Spirit Fox Form, I am Celestial Sage (Third Fairy), AND I completed the New Form quest series (which gave me the 2 fox form books). Can anyone offer any insight to wtf is going on? I've also attempted relogging a few times, and no go.

(See screen shots below)

Last Edit: Nov 21, 2013, 07:43 pm by Markhor

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
its bugged.. but it looks as tho you have all your fox form skills so your fine. my veno has the same thing when i go to learn new skills. its nothing to worry about :)
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Once you have Sage Fox and Spirit Fox, that is all there is too learn.

Not sure why it is saying you can learn the original fox, I believe it's a bug, but you've already learned all you can.
Enhanced Fox comes before Spirit Fox Form.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Markhor

• Snake Eater
  • Je ne regrette rien
But.... I CAN'T learn Enhanced Fox Form. The book just sits i my bag and there is no skill that matches it available from the Sage trainer. When I transform into a fox, I still look like a normal orange fox (which is fine, but the 9-tails spirit fox is soooo purdy!). Why is my only fox for option the original one that I don't need to learn and already have leveled up to Sage?

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
But.... I CAN'T learn Enhanced Fox Form. The book just sits i my bag and there is no skill that matches it available from the Sage trainer. When I transform into a fox, I still look like a normal orange fox (which is fine, but the 9-tails spirit fox is soooo purdy!). Why is my only fox for option the original one that I don't need to learn and already have leveled up to Sage?
You need to select your 2nd fox form o.o

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member

But you already have Spirit Fox Form which is the 9 tail fox o.o
Are you not able to activate this skill?
Because Enhanced Fox Form isn't the new form, it comes before Spirit Fox Form, it's actually the requirement skill for Spirit (9 tailed fox)

Offline Markhor

• Snake Eater
  • Je ne regrette rien
You need to select your 2nd fox form o.o

Wow.... now I feel stupid. I thought it would just apply to the regular fox form, like all skills do when you upgrade them to sage/demon. Haha, thanks for making me see how dumb I am.  :-\

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
Wow.... now I feel stupid. I thought it would just apply to the regular fox form, like all skills do when you upgrade them to sage/demon. Haha, thanks for making me see how dumb I am.  :-\
Hahah, no one is dumb, took me a few minutes to figure out as well, glad to help! ^^ Good luck in game <:

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member

Would it make you feel better if I said I did the same thing when the new form came out? =X
Was wondering why my form never changed, but yeah, you just keep the old one as well.

Glad you got it sorted though =3