Epic Perfect World

How to solo PV as wiz

Hey guys, was wondering if i can solo PV as a wizard(lvl149 with demonic gear). If i can what combos can i use. Thnx in advance

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Hey guys, was wondering if i can solo PV as a wizard(lvl149 with demonic gear). If i can what combos can i use. Thnx in advance
Get expel on your genie, since its fairly spammable, holy path to gather mobs, set up dragons breath, and once the brunt of the mobs hit, expel yourself.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF
Get expel on your genie, since its fairly spammable, holy path to gather mobs, set up dragons breath, and once the brunt of the mobs hit, expel yourself.
ok tried that but died when the mobs were following me and if i use holy path too much i cant use expel so where can i get de speed pillz :)

Offline The Reaper

ok tried that but died when the mobs were following me and if i use holy path too much i cant use expel so where can i get de speed pillz :)
get more stamina on ur genie  :-X
get more stamina on ur genie  :-X
i have 210 stamina and 2.3 energy per second regain but i can only use holy path once

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
They have a long cooldown, and are fairly unreliable. there is another way to do pv easily, but its not as easy as dragons breath. Holy path through the mobs, and mountain seize as fast as you can, that should 1 shot the majority of them seeing as how your 149, the survivors can be killed with will of the phoenix, or hailstorm.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF
They have a long cooldown, and are fairly unreliable. there is another way to do pv easily, but its not as easy as dragons breath. Holy path through the mobs, and mountain seize as fast as you can, that should 1 shot the majority of them seeing as how your 149, the survivors can be killed with will of the phoenix, or hailstorm.
neither of the methods are working i've died so many times and when i do manage to kill the mobs i've pulled i die afterwards which makes alot of sense anyway looks like this isnt gonna work thnx anyway

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
neither of the methods are working i've died so many times and when i do manage to kill the mobs i've pulled i die afterwards which makes alot of sense anyway looks like this isnt gonna work thnx anyway
Try getting someone to pull for you, I had to do that a long time ago due to lag.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
i have 210 stamina and 2.3 energy per second regain but i can only use holy path once
Then you don't have enough? o.o
Idk much about this, I just know my wiz can do 2 holy paths and still have some stamina left~~
on one of the genies
(:

Offline IsCo

• ~The Original Tideborn~
  • Characters: IsCo , CowardlyDog
  • Faction: Ducks
Its pretty easy dude.. get some sutra orbs @ fac base or using mystical elixir thingy.. pull mobs try not to get immobolized once u pull all mobs holy path and make a fair distance from the mobs then use the sutra orb and use mountain seize ( 2 sprk) and ur other aoes .. job done happy leveling  ^-^

Offline Sheikah

• Retired Staff Member
  • Baby GN.
  • Yo, where's my ba-ba and binky?!
Smaller pulls.

If you find that your pulls are killing you, try smaller pulls.  Yes, it may take longer, but it's safer.  Can't get exp if you're horizontal most the time, you know.

Expel is an energy eater, but with 210 energy you should be able to holy path twice--holy path only takes 75 energy.  If you expel then try to holy path then yeah that won't work and you won't be able to attack for that time either.

But try smaller pulls.  And if all else fails, you'll have to enlist the help of a puller.
Its pretty easy dude.. get some sutra orbs @ fac base or using mystical elixir thingy.. pull mobs try not to get immobolized once u pull all mobs holy path and make a fair distance from the mobs then use the sutra orb and use mountain seize ( 2 sprk) and ur other aoes .. job done happy leveling  ^-^
the problem with the moutain seize tactic is that the mobs are far away from each other so it doesnt hit all of them

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Get Shadow Binder powders for you to pull. This will allow you to run quicker + have an anti-stun. You can then use Expel on yourself as you set up Dragon's Breath.

Offline IsCo

• ~The Original Tideborn~
  • Characters: IsCo , CowardlyDog
  • Faction: Ducks
the problem with the moutain seize tactic is that the mobs are far away from each other so it doesnt hit all of them
Ummm ok do this then.. get IG  and get fortify on genie .. this gives u a 12 sec immunity within which u can kill all mobs easy.. wait for all mobs to gather up then just use fortify and IG then play with them :D

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 05:51 pm by Alexithymia