Epic Perfect World

Barb 1 Hit Combo?

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
nope dex is actually needed for sage why? because they will miss almost all the time and sage has only have 1 skill to give 100% acc + the chan of that skill is f0cking too slow.
Accuracy is based on luck... I've been missed by sins, countless times on my psychic. Just like how on my sage barb, i miss about.. 3-4 out of 10 hits on most sins. Dex isn't needed, it's up to you if you want to sacrifice damage in order to have more accuracy and feel better about yourself.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
The dex is a personal choice to add into the build, the fact, is that sage strength of the titans, and also the passive, both give extra damage. missing 2/6 hits isn't bad when each hit does 7-10k on LA/HA.
actually 1/15 something like that if you don't put 200dex or more, i know what i'm saying because i'm only the sage barb in the server who do 1v1 (vs any class). well if you saw my vid yah. don't tell me its not needed, if you want proof lets go 1v1 i'll show you.
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
actually 1/15 something like that if you don't put 200dex or more, i know what i'm saying because i'm only the sage barb in the server who do 1v1 (vs any class). well if you saw my vid yah. don't tell me its not needed, if you want proof lets go 1v1 i'll show you. ur 1v1 might
One, I don't have to 1v1 you to state a fact.
Two, congrats on 1v1ing a lot.
Three, its still a fact that its not NEEDED. You may enjoy having a higher number next to your accuracy, but it isn't 100% required to play the damn class.
I go sleep now. Nini.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
One, I don't have to 1v1 you to state a fact.
Two, congrats on 1v1ing a lot.
Three, its still a fact that its not NEEDED. You may enjoy having a higher number next to your accuracy, but it isn't 100% required to play the damn class.
I go sleep now. Nini.
well GN and peace, ur right i guess its not needed if you want long fight and be a useless in mass pk cause you miss alot. :D
~I'm Leader~
My Shop | Youtube

Offline MrCuteh

• Cuteeh
nope :d the damage is same as demon because sage need more dex to get 7-8k acc (around 200 dex) while demon need only 84 dex

I only have 84 base dex and i hit 7-8k so if i added more dex would i have better damage?

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran

I only have 84 base dex and i hit 7-8k so if i added more dex would i have better damage?
No, dex doesn't add damage to anything except bow and dagger users, they mean, it increases accuracy.

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
No, dex doesn't add damage to anything except bow and dagger users, they mean, it increases accuracy.
yah these, i have 200 dex b/c i hate missing >.> and by just luck you  can win not skill.
~I'm Leader~
My Shop | Youtube

Offline milco342

gz 3 spark in arma combo phy attack doesnt affect arma damage you got promote to pve lvl antihero

no need to be mean we were all new once.
150 R8 barb tanker_
150 R8 sin Cant_see_me
150 R8 Mystic Flaba
150 R8 Seeker Seekz
150 R8 Barb Bangzas

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
~I'm Leader~