Epic Perfect World

Barb 1 Hit Combo?

Robbert

look it up
you are promote now to down syndrome Mentalista lvl persist in idiocy gz you are lost cause

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
you are promote now to down syndrome Mentalista lvl persist in idiocy gz you are lost cause

you are promoted to asshole ops... you already are an asshole

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
you are promoted to asshole ops... you already are an asshole
H4h4h4h4h4 12 y/o comment. Very funny.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline MrCuteh

• Cuteeh
Thank you for your advice

Offline MrCuteh

• Cuteeh

Sage is the same expect you won't need sunder. This is mostly for str or str/dex builds. If you're vit build, you probably won't need any killing combos

If i am a vit build i dont need combo?

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran

Sage barb has very high base damage, I think that's what they mean. Any real assortment of skills with high damage output will be good.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks

If you're vit build the only thing you can do is Armageddom and pray it won't miss  :-[

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Armagedom (2 sparks), if you can eat chi food to 3 spark and you have a lot of health you use armagedom.

Its aoe dmg and if crits with 3 spark, guaranteed you are the last to stand.
What the *** did I just read? Who the hell told  you 2 spark skills stack with Demon/Sage spark? lol, waste of chi and pill.

/facepalm

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
:normal-2: :normal-13:
Not all sage barbs are vit.  :tiger-10:

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
He said vit and vit is useless for wbs unless your carrying flag or cata.
^.

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
Sage barb has very high base damage, I think that's what they mean. Any real assortment of skills with high damage output will be good.
nope :d the damage is same as demon because sage need more dex to get 7-8k acc (around 200 dex) while demon need only 84 dex
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
nope :d the damage is same as demon because sage need more dex to get 7-8k acc (around 200 dex)
The dex is a personal choice to add into the build, the fact, is that sage strength of the titans, and also the passive, both give extra damage. missing 2/6 hits isn't bad when each hit does 7-10k on LA/HA.

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
The dex is a personal choice to add into the build, the fact, is that sage strength of the titans, and also the passive, both give extra damage. missing 2/6 hits isn't bad when each hit does 7-10k on LA/HA.
nope dex is actually needed for sage why? because they will miss almost all the time and sage has only have 1 skill to give 100% acc + the chan of that skill is f0cking too slow.
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube