Epic Perfect World

Highest dmg

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
Post SS of ur highest dmg in PVP here. Person with the highest damage gets a special prize. Here are some of mine <3
Altair - Critted no spark

Murfatlar - Critted Sparked

abdelhak - non crit sparked (Lvl 145-149 Bm no marrow, probably using full pdef but I didn't check)

ItsMytime - 19k undine strike only + pyro (this isnt one of my highest but he said i did 400 dmg and insisted i SSd and put on forums)

~KEN~ - 43k No spark idk if it critted or not though

And last but not least
Biatch - 56k non spark, undine strike, genie spark, extreme poison, Frenzy

Thanks hope you enjoyed and i hope you participate<3   
_Cocaine_! - Lvl 150 barb
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
Coocaine - Lvl 150 seeker
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
_Cocaine_ - Lvl 150 Archer
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
Hmm dont think its big enuf too see :/ ill take pics off and make em bigger.
_Cocaine_! - Lvl 150 barb
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
Coocaine - Lvl 150 seeker
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
_Cocaine_ - Lvl 150 Archer
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Hex: 150 full dragon psychic

Spark + Crimson Soul Powder QPQ + Tangling Mire + Extreme Poison + Zerk crit.

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
In my opinion some of those Genie skills need to be nerfed -_-
70k puts my dmg to shame
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
70k puts my dmg to shame

lol, funny if a wizz say that where there is the spark genie skill with potentional great fire def reduce thx to genie points
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
70k puts my dmg to shame
Granted she was in black voodoo at the time, so she had some negative defense levels. And the crimson soul powder amped her by like 50%.

Was also an insanely luck zerk crit with one of the highest DPH skills in the game. :3

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
70k puts my dmg to shame

lol, funny if a wizz say that where there is the spark genie skill with potentional great fire def reduce thx to genie points
Freaking hate that skill, should be removed if you ask me or at least nerfed...
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*

WEAK! That still can't one-shot my barb. huehuehue
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
70k puts my dmg to shame

still i dont got whats your point since spark mostly benefit only to wizz (and if i remember u are wizz) but in that picture was a seeker what if dont get zerk then do 35k, what not that much on black voodoo user psyhic who have no def buff.

i think barb could do more with armageddon+zerk+crit+genie
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
70k puts my dmg to shame

still i dont got whats your point since spark mostly benefit only to wizz (and if i remember u are wizz) but in that picture was a seeker what if dont get zerk then do 35k, what not that much on black voodoo user psyhic who have no def buff.

I know the point of the thread is a highest damage, but arma+zerk+crit+genie or even adding in a spark aswell in PK is rather pointless, you might 1 shot them but most likely you halve your hitpoints leaving you open to attack. The best point to use it would be straight up unattacked (not likely) or after a charm tick (half killing you). So since these are in pk, outside of damage tests we wont see many armageddon zerk crits.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
70k puts my dmg to shame

I know the point of the thread is a highest damage, but arma+zerk+crit+genie or even adding in a spark aswell in PK is rather pointless, you might 1 shot them but most likely you halve your hitpoints leaving you open to attack. The best point to use it would be straight up unattacked (not likely) or after a charm tick (half killing you). So since these are in pk, outside of damage tests we wont see many armageddon zerk crits.

what about tw? since in thread title dont have anything about pk just highest damage its mean u can do that in tw too and also we can talk about dead enemy cant attack back, also we can talk about pk too since u halve ur hp but u ignored the pharmacist potions what give great surviveability even ur charm ticked :P

in pw ms i often used veno+wizz or bm + wizzcombo for 1 hit somebody in tw (few time in pk too), ok there was official server and not +12 things but still...

(about barb zerk+crit, its more often than at seeker, thx to +35% crit from eva reduction ranged demon skill, barb have over 50% crit if demon barb, and somebody can say arm crit dosnt hurt enough?)
Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 11:44 am by shadowvzs
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
what Ninjas said ;)
if this is a Damage show off no counting any rules or where we do it, then i'll add my damage too ;)

Now if this is with the rule that the damage must have been made during PK, thats a diferent story ;)
Damage Tests should count for this post...ijs ;)

Offline Pammy

• Old Player
what Ninjas said ;)
if this is a Damage show off no counting any rules or where we do it, then i'll add my damage too ;)

Now if this is with the rule that the damage must have been made during PK, thats a diferent story ;)
Damage Tests should count for this post...ijs ;)

Pfff.. Mantus is so squishy... I bet he died after this weak atack...  ;D

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
70k puts my dmg to shame

what about tw? since in thread title dont have anything about pk just highest damage its mean u can do that in tw too and also we can talk about dead enemy cant attack back, also we can talk about pk too since u halve ur hp but u ignored the pharmacist potions what give great surviveability even ur charm ticked :P

in pw ms i often used veno+wizz or bm + wizzcombo for 1 hit somebody in tw (few time in pk too), ok there was official server and not +12 things but still...

(about barb zerk+crit, its more often than at seeker, thx to +35% crit from eva reduction ranged demon skill, barb have over 50% crit if demon barb, and somebody can say arm crit dosnt hurt enough?)

Oh ho ho ho, if you're a barb and you don't use arma for pk....then uhhhh, you're wasting a barb's biggest weapon. Sure, arma will drop your hp at half but in group pk fests or in TWs, barbs are usually one of the last classes to take down. It requires too much time, chi, players to take down a barb. That time, chi, players can be used to take down a few other bigger DDs. And I would never arma after a charm tick. You're basically saying, oh lookie 2-3 shot me plzzz. In this server, the chance for a zerk crit is fairly high compared to official servers. Not many classes can actually survive a zerk-crit arma. So, by all means, look for a large group of players and arma the crap out of them. If you die, you'll at least take down a few players :D
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic