Epic Perfect World

GM's, NW, ET's and Pvp

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Full tanky venos repping HA gear/r8 (or whatever, idk, i dont play veno, dont judge me qq) running around holding flag with puri wep/ig/mag genie, gf.
Last Edit: Nov 18, 2013, 10:04 am by Vengeous ~

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Full tanky venos repping HA gear/r8 (or whatever, idk, i dont play veno, dont judge me qq) running around holding flag with puri wep/ig/mag genie, gf.
Full VIT veno > Ha Veno.  :-X

A full VIT veno with purify weapon, pots, and magic/vit genie while carrying flag are extremely annoying, but you guys act like they're unable to be killed like that <:

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
IronGuards: Why? I mean, why not??? I have seen barbs, venos, any other class. Walking inside 10 PPl fighting for flag, pop an anti stun/fortify and peacefully walk, pick the flag, and leave. you ok?? You think this is ok???

I believe that flag spawn points were supposed to be hard struggle zones. This isnt even struggle lol. Probably wont be removed or fixed, but I had to give it a shot  :-\.
This.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
Full VIT veno > Ha Veno.  :-X

A full VIT veno with purify weapon, pots, and magic/vit genie while carrying flag are extremely annoying, but you guys act like they're unable to be killed like that <:

Delete acc

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Delete acc
:-[ Aw Sven. Noob Seeker, but it's true.

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
200% Speed Pills: Oh, you can't Holy Path or use Haste on your flyer (Which ultimately, makes you fly faster than the 200% speed pills would do)? Then really, this is your problem.

Elven Alacrity: So if someone is constantly stunlocked and can't move, it must be godawful to give them a short-term buff to help them. Absolutely not. This idea is just laughable.

IronGuards: Why not? I'll give you a fairly good reason; Think about it this way, they may be able to anti-stun/IG to pick the flag, but think about how severely this will then disrupt the other from actually capping the flag. If someone does this, unless they have a purify weapon, then really it's in your favor.

Cogs/WWI's: I don't agree with the cogs/WWI's being added in exchange would be beneficial at all. This will just severely drop the price of the belts/necklaces, and make everyone have them due to Supply Tokens coming from BH. Keep it at something that people have to farm for, not that can just be handed to them. It is end-game gear, after-all.

Level 7 Tomes: Really, same thing about Cogs/WWI's. Would make them far too easy to get.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I think the only problem with GM held events are some have a set time, that's why it's always 'the same people' in them, personally i think every event can be held whenever is suitable, with the exception a few.

Purify wep again... I've been using it lately on my mystic, it's great for NW when there's 377465 people on you, but for the main map in 1v1 it's more balanced than you think and sometimes pretty useless, unless you're lucky which most people aren't. Nerfing it because of NW would be unfair and pointless since 7 days > 2 days.

I agree that IronGuards would be best taken out of NW, but how would you do that exactly?

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
Cogs/WWI's: I don't agree with the cogs/WWI's being added in exchange would be beneficial at all. This will just severely drop the price of the belts/necklaces, and make everyone have them due to Supply Tokens coming from BH. Keep it at something that people have to farm for, not that can just be handed to them. It is end-game gear, after-all.

Everyone already has them. At least 70%+ of the server has cube/ws. Not counting under 150s. And i dont see the price of ws/cube going down any time soon. Damn things cost 7-8k for sh*t house stats.

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
200% Speed Pills: Oh, you can't Holy Path or use Haste on your flyer (Which ultimately, makes you fly faster than the 200% speed pills would do)? Then really, this is your problem.

Not poking holes in arguements, but ijs that no one would be dumb enough to use holy path and waste their genie when getting killed by 50 other players. Flying off is another issue with the amount of stuns, immobolizes and the barb skill that renders you flightless.

Offline Kyrix

(btw, if IG's were removed, veno skill, absolute domain, and anything else that gives any amount of immunity would have to be removed in the interest of fairness).

Irrelevant. Skills exist to cover the strengths and weaknesses of each class. IG's exist independent of that. If we can agree that PVP is viable without IG's, then the removal of it does not require a corresponding removal of any class skills.

Absolute Domain is a 5 second immunity. Its primary use is to save oneself from a sure-death situation and buy time for a charm tick/heal. It certainly does not grant one the ability to grab a flag uncontested, as IGs allow. The two are barely comparable.

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
Irrelevant. Skills exist to cover the strengths and weaknesses of each class. IG's exist independent of that. If we can agree that PVP is viable without IG's, then the removal of it does not require a corresponding removal of any class skills.

Absolute Domain is a 5 second immunity. Its primary use is to save oneself from a sure-death situation and buy time for a charm tick/heal. It certainly does not grant one the ability to grab a flag uncontested, as IGs allow. The two are barely comparable.

This

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
fck nw make ducks lvl pt of clueless pk people 3 ep 3 ea spam elven alacrity and purify on a wf that wears puri weap, with ig ready whenever puri doesn't proc 3 times every 5 seconds you win easy

Reading your posts is killing my brain cells  :sad: I should probably stop doing it

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Gtfo from WWI and COGs. Time to farm instead of buying? its new Ares' fault, not anyone elses, make suggestion to change that
Last Edit: Nov 18, 2013, 01:51 pm by VookieCookie

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Hey, I have never agreed more with you (similar views regarding NW stuff).
200% speed pots- kill the fun in NW ( I have been telling this forever).
Ironguard pots- never liked them, they just make things too obvious and easy, especially when only 1 (biggest, strongest faction) can easily obtain them (not sure about faction base, would not have changed the balance issue anyways), they are a big, fat useless crap that kills fun. And everyone obviously bugs them to be able to move freely while using them (using game bugs to your advantage is not legal).
Purify weapons- after 200% speed pots would be removed, no need for removing them, they are part of the game, should probably not be removed (like discussed many times before).
NW balance- it really pxxxxx me off:)- always same people in same nations, something is seriously wrong with the balance in NW.
P.S. Just ban squads being able to enter NW, when everyone enters solo- more pk, more fun, more team play required from all participants and not strongest players teaming up and rushing from crystal to crystal on speed pots, ea speed buffs and air clerics purifying flag carriers. BORING and NOT PRO at all.
Last Edit: Nov 18, 2013, 01:58 pm by littlelupe

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Gtfo from WWI and COGs. Time to farm instead of buying? its new Ares' fault, not anyone elses, make suggestion to change that
Imma try to be civilized with you.

Is not new ares fault, is the time that farming these mats cosume. For example, a Ws run is 45 mins (my case) and you also need 5 ppl to defend pavs. Not everybody can run 5 clients and not everybody can complete the run in that time. 6 wwi per run so you need around 13 runs + 2 wwi to get 80 WWI * 45 mins = 585 mins / 60 = Almost 10 hours of pure farming. I can barely do one run without getting bored. Same with cube, around 30 mins WITHOUT FAILING. AND YOU CAN ONLY RUN IT ONCE A DAY. Or every 30 mins, cant remember. Not everybody got +10 alts 150 well geared to farm ares or resist aoe.

Not ares fault sir, mostly the time it takes to farm these mats has rised its price. And the few amount of ppl that farms it, is actually A LOOOOT OF TIME pveing.

This is why I suggested NW because then, with pvp, you would be able to farm then as well