Epic Perfect World

Spirit Forge Option but for Accessories

dracoreeper

Usually we aim for better stats, so I was wondering if there could be a forge that can be just like the spirit forge where you can keep your old stats if you don't like the new ones, I know it will probably make the prices go higher but it's just a suggestion...

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
If there were a higher difference between the stats, I would agree. But I don't think its necessary since there's a 3-4 stat difference between some of the stats.

This is if you were speaking about engraves on the acc. If you were speaking about the actual stats on it, that would be a definite no, would open up a whole another world of problems.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
I meant the engraves on the stats, not actually change the stats on the accs

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
-1, It's already fairly cheap to roll accessories. I've met someone who has a necklace, and belt with the same engraves (+2 attack, +2 defense) on both, while only wasting maybe 2k ST.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
no to this, its cheap and easy to roll and reroll and the stats being random are usually decent and useable as is.
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~