Epic Perfect World

Fox Form & True Form APS

scatterer3

Hello everyone,

Recently I met a Venomancer that used claws while she/he was in Fox form. I was confused at the beginning, I couldn't notice what she/he is exactly doing but after she/he took my hp to below 50% without casting a single skill within few seconds, I realized she/he is using claws in Fox form and doing normal attacks on me. As far as I know Venomancers and Barbarians can not cast skills if they use claws, also not switch gear while in Fox form or True form, which means, there's a glitch somewhere and "few" here are abusing this glitch in order to use claws in Fox or True form. The same thing happened in Lost City with a barbarian.

Now the question is, does this act ban you or not? Is there any rule against this fight style?
This question shall be answered by GM's.

Regards,
Pro
Last Edit: Nov 17, 2013, 10:40 am by Professional

Offline hobbitqo

• Beginner
claw/fist fox form ''glitch'' has been around for a very long time now o_o I don't think it should be bannable

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
Yes if you see a barbs/Veno's glitching the claws just take a screen shot and send them to us,it would be easy cause once they get into the form they cant go back into the normal form without Relogging.Its banable,Players are warned once and if they are again found using it..they will be banned^^

8.1.  Abusing ingame glitches and unintended developer bugs to get any advantage is forbidden.
         Breaking this rule will result on the following:
  • 1st. Player will be warned.
  • 2nd. Player will be banned for 12 hours.
  • 3rd. Player will be banned for 2 days.

Else use the helpdesk.

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
its possible the veno is ha? i never used claws so wouldnt know xD
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team

yep it is XD should just have enough stat points to be able to wear claws.

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3

scatterer3

Yes, the Venomancer was Heavy Armor user.

scatterer3

Yes if you see a barbs/Veno's glitching the claws just take a screen shot and send them to us,it would be easy cause once they get into the form they cant go back into the normal form without Relogging.Its banable,Players are warned once and if they are again found using it..they will be banned^^

8.1.  Abusing ingame glitches and unintended developer bugs to get any advantage is forbidden.
         Breaking this rule will result on the following:
  • 1st. Player will be warned.
  • 2nd. Player will be banned for 12 hours.
  • 3rd. Player will be banned for 2 days.

Else use the helpdesk.

Thank you, screenshots will be send soon.

Offline Johania

first of all this is not a glitch.  second this have been around since always.  you gonna tell me this is banable then don't allow barbs to use claws cause barbs deal same dmg with claws in true form as same as human form.  i would like to see what agatio think about this.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
first of all this is not a glitch.  second this have been around since always.  you gonna tell me this is banable then don't allow barbs to use claws cause barbs deal same dmg with claws in true form as same as human form.  i would like to see what agatio think about this.
This.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
it's the tankyness and hp though ._.

Yes, let's let a veno with 50k pdef in foxform aps and do 5ks at 3.33. Or a barb with 60k hp, insane pdef aps at 5.00.

Not op. kthx.

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player

Idiots like you who doesn't understand that its a glitch to get claws in tigerform fck me im tired of you ppl who never can play without cheating or handle the truth.
 you can't use the skills to go down in tiger form without having a normal weapon, you glitching the system with changing weapons and all that bullshit you do to get there. Get real and handle the fcking truth.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Idiots like you who doesn't understand that its a glitch to get claws in tigerform fck me im tired of you ppl who never can play without cheating or handle the truth.
 you can't use the skills to go down in tiger form without having a normal weapon, you glitching the system with changing weapons and all that bullshit you do to get there. Get real and handle the fcking truth.
This, claws are made to be useable for human form. Using them in tiger/fox form, while possible, IS a glitch.
Hush if you don't know what your talking about.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team

Amongst the swearing, they ^ are correct. This is technically a glitch as you aren't meant to be able to wear claws at all in True/Fox, and these people are essentially forcing them on and exploiting it. The reason it's frowned upon is as Mindleshito said, it gives you both pdef/hp AND aps/dmg, whereas normally, one of these is sacrificed when you change form.

Just because it has always been around doesn't make it right.
Last Edit: Nov 17, 2013, 07:49 pm by Tangle

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Idiots like you who doesn't understand that its a glitch to get claws in tigerform
Whole thread explanation in 1 sentence.

inb4threadlock

gogogo

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo