Epic Perfect World

RaiderZ.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Does anyone here play the game, RaiderZ? I really wanna try it, but i know the bad reputation of GameGuard, just want a few opinions from people who actually play the game before i willingly put that rootkit on my comp.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Though I really enjoyed the gameplay while I did play it, it lacks content updates and is essentially dead at this point because of it. If you really want to try it, play on the Crawler server because that'll be the most populated out of the 4 available.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Though I really enjoyed the gameplay while I did play it, it lacks content updates and is essentially dead at this point because of it. If you really want to try it, play on the Crawler server because that'll be the most populated out of the 4 available.
Alright, thanks a bunch for the input, I might just stick to Vindictus, at least for a few months until raiderz gets on a good update schedule. 
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Devil Trigger

• Haters gonna hate
  • Lack motivation to care
  • Characters: DevilTrigger, Ghoul
  • Faction: Salvation
Stick with Vin I played RaiderZ in beta and when it opened it's good and all but not a game to play alone i'd pperfer Vin over it

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Oh I loved RaiderZ. Was a great game. Played a cleric. Had to aim heals. Bosses threw you around. However as Echo said, it lacks content and most servers are dead. I played during stress test and open beta. Reached level cap in a week and then had nothing to do. But it was a great week. It's a fun game but not at all long term.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Yea, my only problem is the mandatory download of GameGuard, if it weren't for that i wouldn't hesitate to download and try.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.