Epic Perfect World

Treasure Maps

Offline Chire

On the normal server, I used to save up for weeks on my alt classes, then when a double drops event hit, I'd go all out, because I really needed the money and 100 skills. It was worth it on normal server, and people still KSed there, but a lot less frequently as it was bannable if they were caught and people would WC shame them for days after.

And yes, I'd love it if no one else could touch my mobs, although, the issue with that is if you are a lower level with less gear, you may have a lot of trouble with the Enlightened bosses and being able to defeat them without a squad... I suppose you could grab a cleric friend/alt account and heal yourself outside the squad though. o.o

So it IS possible to make a rule but Agatio does not wanna do it. I've had many guild members complain about KSing their maps. Which is imo stupid to do. If you are lazy to do you own map, why steal from someone else then?  Why be such a D*ck? Then they gonna QQ when someone steals their World boss? Hypocrites.. I am sick of people who only wait to do some shit to others. Like their lives depend on it.
So please Aga make this KSing TH bannable. I think we had enough of ass*oles on this server regarding to some things.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Min

• Blink~~
  • Shave my shoes
Ban the thieves till the 2x event is over o.O

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
Ban the thieves till the 2x event is over o.O

All the more reason for a discussion to be had before next 2x when it happens again.

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk
They're lazy, don't wanna do the work. So they take from anyone that they see.

I 100% agree with you here and it really sucks there is select few.
who feel the need to be outright asses and ruin what a few have put the time and work into gain

I hope that some how they can make it just the map holder can kill the boss n keep the drops

Offline crimsonrose

i just want to point out that literally the night before 2x ended
some archer tried to steal my chest
he started digging it before i could....
IN FRONT of a GM

two, in fact

I was able to kill the boss fast enough (thank god i had my alt sin logged in) but it's still a really sad sight to see
when someone actually tries to steal a chest
almost does it successfully and not care if a gm is standing right next to them. Literally.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 05:53 pm by Alexithymia