Epic Perfect World

help me if u can

Offline Varg

i am new tho this sever and fourms so dont know where too look and my English suck  anyway  where i get Married and how i do that ?

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
You can get married at the matchmaker in west Archosaur. You will need a Groom pack for the guy getting married and a Bride pack for the girl (you can get each for 10ec at the Event Forges) and open them to get the items needed to get married. Make a party with the person youre getting married to and you both need to take the marriage quest at the NPC and complete it (party leader takes the quest first).

Offline Varg

You can get married at the matchmaker in west Archosaur. You will need a Groom pack for the guy getting married and a Bride pack for the girl (you can get each for 10ec at the Event Forges) and open them to get the items needed to get married. Make a party with the person youre getting married to and you both need to take the marriage quest at the NPC and complete it (party leader takes the quest first).
=0 i have no idea where is its i am also new the game wahr evnt frogs what quest haha XD 

Offline Varg

ok got u need som event coin or epic coin that i have no idea how to get lol

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
You can get married by purchasing a marriage pack at the forges in west

for 10 ec each.

You will need a male and a female one.
Then go in a squad with your male/female friend and you each open a pack according to your toon's gender. After that speak to this man in west

And take the marriage quest. The squad leader needs to take the quest twice. Then you are married.  :-X

You can get epic coins following this guide here. I hope that I could help, if you have any other questions feel free to message me on the forums.  :-\
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.