Epic Perfect World

Also

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
I Also forgot to add that he removed my thread without a reason. It did not have any bad language any insults or anything against the rules so 3rd or 4rth rule Agatio has broken? seriously? btw if any of u didnt see
1. Muting 1 person even tho 3 others did exact same
2. Muting whole account for asking a question - "Why do gms not treat everyone the same"
3. Muting without warning = Disobeyed rule 2 "Any vulgar language on wc will lead to - 1. warning 2. 30 min mute 3. 2 hour mute"
4. Removing thread without reason - Didnt have any bad language / insults or anything against agatios rules.
And this thread is also probably going to be deleted just wanna ask agatio why dont u reply to my Pms?

@ Point 4 agatio messaged me saying it wasn't him who closed the thread and for that i am sorry but your other actions are still kind of annoying me..
Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 10:55 am by Tinykiller
_Cocaine_! - Lvl 150 barb
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
Coocaine - Lvl 150 seeker
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
_Cocaine_ - Lvl 150 Archer
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Just because a thread does not have bad language doesn't make it immune to being removed, as I have not seen the original thread I have no clue as of what got it removed, but I can assure you that there was a reason.

Agatio is very busy, people want decent but wont stop pestering him about other matters, now some of these matters I am sure are important but I'm guessing the reason he hasn't replied is he has to prioritise.

On the mute, I have no clue as I wasn't there, but usually the worst offender would get muted first to discourage the others, if the others continued they would get muted too.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
I said the same thing when other gms are on and they always give me a warning also my previous thread was exactly like this one agatio just cannot handle the truth and doesn't want people to see what he has done wrong even another player pointed out in wc that he muted em w.o warning. Also is it fair that 3 people say the exact same thing and im the only one who gets muted even tho im the only one who said it was a joke?
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
I don't think Agatio is out to get you, I will have to trust whoever issued the mute given I was not around at the time, It is possible you took whatever you said too far, It is also possible you were warned at a previous point in time by the muter and then mute because you had not stopped. Just because you werent warned at the time of the mute doesnt mean you werent warned. By the sounds if it this is possibly the case.

I don't have the details of the situation to work from past what you have said so all my comments on this thread are based on theorising.
Ex-GM

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
I wasnt warned before i said the thing on Point 1 if I was warned before by the muter then i would probably let this go. and the first person who said it actually meant it I said ...then "just joking it was a test".
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
Well I will ask around about what happened from the other GMs points of view, I can't make a judgement on this not being there.
Ex-GM

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
Only Agatio was there but you can ask Ruggger and Sabee because they were the other 2 who said it :p they probz wont know what ur talking about until you say what they actually said on wc.
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
GAH!
Like a 2 year kid throwing a tantrum
Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 02:09 am by Asator
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
no ty I like being a 2 year old kid throwing a tantrum :3 <3
Still LF a reason for all that Apart from Point 4 since it wasn't agatio who done it <3
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm
GAH!
Stop your bitching...
Like a 2 year kid throwing a tantrum

pretty sure saying "bitching" is against the rules.... your a support right? go look over the rules plox

@ Tiny at least you didn't get banned without any warning THEN ignored when you shared your side of the story to agatio only to be forum banned once you made it public :> but then again I'm sure theres a valid reason as to why he did all this >.> he just hasn't come up with it yet kthnxbye <3

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
well non of that happened to me apart from the being ignored part :<
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
Stud marry me? plis Jenn cheated on you with me q_q it wasn't as good as u but then rugger joined in and ooh yeah.. but erm still yeah er on topic plis
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Offline Erhie

"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"
*Sigh*

^^

your last post just added fuel to the fire and i came in and threw gasoline all over the fire :>

Offline Erhie

~J. B. Priestley"