Epic Perfect World

Game crashing

Offline hellsong

ok i was finally able to play, and now each 3 or 4 seconds the game crashes, i cant even type in faction chat b4 it does, i have already reinstalled and verified, what do i do?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Hmm you didn't read carefully what it says on the download page :/
Patch doesn't work with PWI client anymore =( you gotta download the full client or replace models.pck from some other client (that is not PWI)

Offline hellsong

oo srry D:, well i actually have the client somewhere :D

tyvm for the reply :)

Offline hellsong

Ok just downloaded the entire game client... 3 times.... and each time it tried it said: "Unable to Connect to sercer" after 1 second of trying to acces it. I have restarted-redownloaded-and verifyied everything, tried a manual patch, and the game still does that, when i try to select the server it shows the Epica server, but dosnt show neither population or ping. What im i doing wrong/. i could play fairly well with the patched (normal PWI) version, until my toons went to west arch there the game crashed....

* O and everytime i open the patcher it starts updating even tho it is already version 17
Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 01:40 pm by hellsong

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
What does EPW\patcher\server\serverlist.txt file says?

it should be:

EPW
Epica        28000:178.33.234.187   1

Offline hellsong

EPW
Epica        29000:94.23.249.210   1

exactly that, just change it to the number u pasted with notepad?

*just did that and i can play now, tyvm :D
Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 05:13 pm by hellsong

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Yeah, but there is something wrong because patcher should have updated your serverlist.txt file.