Epic Perfect World

Fashion color.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
I'm sure most of the players know, there is a little slider when looking at fashion to see what it looks like in different colors. My suggestion is to make a way to save the color you select, (for a small fee of course) because there is no dye color for the color some people want, and random pigments aren't very reliable for some specific colors.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
While I doubt this will ever be able to happen, I really love this idea. I'D LIKE MORE DARK RED STUFF THAT IS PRETTY NOT CHEESY PLS.  :'(
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
While I doubt this will ever be able to happen, I really love this idea. I'D LIKE MORE DARK RED STUFF THAT IS PRETTY NOT CHEESY PLS.  :'(
DIS.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
So you are suggesting a "Choose your color dye" that would be awesome, it is hard to get my favorite shades of blue, green and red.  Although I am not sure this could be done one can hope. Agatio does seem to be a bit of a miracle worker with custom stuff. :)

Level 30 base

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Doubt it can be done due to game's engine, but if Aga can make it happen he's a God O.O

+1

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 05:48 pm by Alexithymia

Alucardsupul

I've always wanted that :tiger-12:

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Have all my +1's.

I would love to have this since some skirts have the legging fashion that turns out to be a completely different shade, example: aqua classic banquet skirt, and it's kind of hard to get the shoes to match the color of the legging fash through countless random dyes, it feels like my luck with R8.

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
Ever heard of random pigment?

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Ever heard of random pigment?

and random pigments aren't very reliable for some specific colors.

Which is true, I often get dull navy colours or greys, not very appealing. Every 500 dyes, I might get a decent one.

But I +1 the suggestion, whether or not it can be done =3

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Sheikah

• Retired Staff Member
  • Baby GN.
  • Yo, where's my ba-ba and binky?!
If it's possible, I approve.

I've pretty much resorted to white because I couldn't get the right blue for my clothes to match my hair.  (I think aqua's the closest, and even that's too bright).

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
  • Just can't help being so evil. ♥

Yush! A make-your-own-dye option.
Stick in a stack of blank dye and choose the color from the preview window, or type in the number of a specific color u want.
Would be beautimous if it's possible, been wishing for something like this for ages   :tiger-26:

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction

Offline torie

+1 Want this to be done so much

Could work with a system matching the numbers in the .inis, that would be the most practical (and solve the hair/eyes/skin matching to clothes problem perfectly *_*).

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
If something like this is possible i want it or even just some new dyes with nicer colours would be nice. :-[