YES!
7 (20%)
No
28 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 28

[BLACK FRIDAY]

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
But voting is .85 gold, that x2 = 1.7gold (per vote) which total 3.4 gold. You dont see the point of my thread. Its just for people who cant farm or even vote, its strictly for donations as I mentioned first thing.

I have been playing this GAME (not server) since it came out and I like this server a lot, but I dont have the time to play like most people.

You guys saying "no" are only looking after yourself, you dont care about the people who doesnt have time to play and the only way they can get somewhere is by donating. KEEP IN MIND, donators are the people who keep this server up.

If you do not have time to play then you shouldn't be playing. Just because people disagree with you doesn't mean they aren't thinking about the better of the server. Infact you are the only one here looking after theirself. The only examples in your thread are "I don't have time" that's not an excuse. It is like the people saying "I can't afford it" it isn't an excuse to give them free stuff either.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
But voting is .85 gold, that x2 = 1.7gold (per vote) which total 3.4 gold. You dont see the point of my thread. Its just for people who cant farm or even vote, its strictly for donations as I mentioned first thing.

I have been playing this GAME (not server) since it came out and I like this server a lot, but I dont have the time to play like most people.

You guys saying "no" are only looking after yourself, you dont care about the people who doesnt have time to play and the only way they can get somewhere is by donating. KEEP IN MIND, donators are the people who keep this server up.

How about think of it as a whole server not just your own toon like the rest of us are doing. People QQ enough about donators you think 2x donation gonna help? You? maybe yes. But the server as a whole? No. IF something is added for Black Friday (which imo it shouldn't be) Voting is the better option due to the fact that EVERYONE has to possibility to vote
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife

$10 USD= already over 35 gold, that's already pretty op, 2x, even for a single day, would ruin the economy even worse than it already is.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Locked due to future arguments
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
You guys saying "no" are only looking after yourself

As a GM, to only focus on donators is to only look out for oneself.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Sheikah

• Retired Staff Member
  • Baby GN.
  • Yo, where's my ba-ba and binky?!

I am a firm believer in a fair chance for everyone.  If that makes me selfish, then so be it.

And we thank them for that.