YES!
7 (20%)
No
28 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 28

[BLACK FRIDAY]

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
I think on Black Friday donates should be 2x for 24 hours. For example, if usually you donate 1 USD = 3.5, you would get 7 instead of 3.5 gold. And so on.

I'm sure we all would benefit (players and server) and plus its only once a year. It would also motivate people to donate, (Believe me I have a degree in Business)

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Wouldn't be fair to those who can't donate.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
why so many stupid suggestions lately?

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
Why can't you donate? It is fair, instead of spending their money on black friday they can just donate it. I'm sure everyone has money to donate. Plus donate is not mandatory is an option.

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
Why can't you donate? It is fair, instead of spending their money on black friday they can just donate it. I'm sure everyone has money to donate. Plus donate is not mandatory is an option.
Some people don't have enough money to donate, or simply don't have a credit card.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Not everybody has digital methods of payment, you know ^^
Stop being so conceited, and so concerned that you should make the most of your few dollars.
It would just be an extra thing to clutter up the game and make it more Pay to win. ^^
So no, it isn't fair, because what if-omg-they aren't spending their money anyways? What if, lets say, somebody doesn't have a credit card or paypal or paypal with bank or something? -LE GASP-

TL;DR. Summary: This is one of the stupidest suggestions I've seen so far. And I've seen a decent amount of stupid suggestions.
(:

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
why so many stupid suggestions lately?

if you don't have anything nice to say don't post shit. just move on

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Not everybody has digital methods of payment, you know ^^
It would just be an extra thing to clutter up the game and make it more Pay to win. ^^

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
I'm 16. I don't have a credit card, please tell me how I can donate.  ???

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
No. Stupid idea. Why 2x donate,make 2x in -game for that day,easy. So every1 can benefit of that.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
What's black Friday?

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora
No. Stupid idea. Why 2x donate,make 2x in -game for that day,easy. So every1 can benefit of that.

Offline Sheikah

• Retired Staff Member
  • Baby GN.
  • Yo, where's my ba-ba and binky?!
I don't see this ever happening.  It would give donators way too large an advantage.  Also, not everyone has disposable cash, or the means to donate.

What's black Friday?

Best way to explain it: It's basically a mad rush to the stores the day after Thanksgiving (in the US) to get the hot sales.  People get trampled to death (not even kidding here) just to get the latest toy for their kid or game system.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
2x vote gold. what now donators

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Honestly. I don't agree with this. Why not 2x exp or 3x to make it even more fun? I'm only 17, I can't donate. I know about 90% of the community that would get angry at this. No. Just. No.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.