Epic Perfect World

New way to get WWI and Cogs

Offline omen20154

I didn't come up with this idea but I am expanding on it.  Create your own gold TT mats or whatever you want to call them, craftable at the TT forge.   

Make them exchangeable at the TT forge for the following:

1ec for level 1:3 gold mats

5 level 1 mats for a single 2:3 mat
5 level 2 mats for a single 3:3 mats
5 level 3 mats for a single cog

At this rate to obtain a single COG or WWI would cost 125 EC.   IF you feel like you need more of a gold sink, then put a 50% chance on crafting the items. 

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
This seems like an OK idea. I don't think anyone will buy a mat for 125 EC when they can buy them off the world chat for 70-80 EC. The prices for these things is ever fluctuating so it would be hard to place a set price that isn't overpriced but not underpriced. I remember when they were both 50 EC per piece like 2 months ago. While this would be something else to add, I don't really see the purpose of adding a method more expensive than the conventional way of getting these items.

Offline omen20154

It just provides an alternative to obtain those items.  I often waste tele's trying to buy items with on avail.  I think at the 125 price point, its not destroying the economy, and its another EC sink, which needs to happen. 

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts
125ec for cog would be ok for few months when price will be over 100, people are buying cogs for 90 now -.-
2 weeks ago they were 70ec

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
125ec for cog would be ok for few months when price will be over 100, people are buying cogs for 90 now -.-
2 weeks ago they were 70ec
well for like 7 months or little less cog/wwi price are around 50ec and suddenly increase pretty huge 50-70-90 :d oh cmon you guys making it more expensive. :normal-18: i miss the 5k ec warsong belt  :normal-12: and i get 2 of them in 1 week.

so my answer is no, No more pve(Pve Hater).
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline omen20154

Then make it 7 level 3 mats.  That would bring it up to 175.  I personally think it should stay around 50ec above the current market value.  This would require some adjusting with patches, and work from the GM's.  I think 125EC is ok for right now.  Mabye next patch, raise it up to 7, then 9, or whatever is appropriate for the economy at that point.  In the end its all a guessing game.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Then make it 7 level 3 mats.  That would bring it up to 175.  I personally think it should stay around 50ec above the current market value.  This would require some adjusting with patches, and work from the GM's.  I think 125EC is ok for right now.  Mabye next patch, raise it up to 7, then 9, or whatever is appropriate for the economy at that point.  In the end its all a guessing game.
The price for Cogs/WWI is easily increasing lately, in less than 1 month it went up from 50ecs to 90 ecs, i say it's already too much.

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms

Crystali-150SIN

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
MAKE IT FREE FOR MITTENS.

~#FREEMITTENS
~#SWAGGS
No.

Crystali-150SIN

Offline Crystali

• Mad?

Crystali-150SIN

Offline omen20154

The price for COGS and WWI are too expensive.  Truth be known that's why the event forges were installed, as a way to decrease inflation of Gold.  At the current rate WWI and Cogs will be 200EC next year.   That's why you can buy Warsong mats from the Mysterious Merchant.  If you notice those items normally sell from people for 1/2 the price you can purchase them form the npc/forge.   This system does not cripple the economy it just puts a cap on what the value of an item is.   

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Better put them 70 ec at forge(cog and wwi) so people won't give a sh1t anymore in increasing price,if u wanna get profit by farming it u sell for 60 ec so people can buy,make economy go back to normal? no more 7k-8k ec ws belts.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
The price for COGS and WWI are too expensive.  Truth be known that's why the event forges were installed, as a way to decrease inflation of Gold.  At the current rate WWI and Cogs will be 200EC next year.   That's why you can buy Warsong mats from the Mysterious Merchant.  If you notice those items normally sell from people for 1/2 the price you can purchase them form the npc/forge.   This system does not cripple the economy it just puts a cap on what the value of an item is.
Whats wrong with 200ec each? You'll have to donate more? Move your ass and farm your orns. If u consider effort u have to put in farming them they're worth even more

And your idea sucks

Better put them 70 ec at forge(cog and wwi) so people won't give a sh1t anymore in increasing price,if u wanna get profit by farming it u sell for 60 ec so people can buy,make economy go back to normal? no more 7k-8k ec ws belts.

Go play storm with rest of Xpend
Last Edit: Nov 17, 2013, 04:12 am by VookieCookie