Voting closed: June 30, 2012, 09:36 pm

Which class better Wiz or Psy

Offline gousmator

• Gousmator
  • Experience is the oracle of the sage
every class is nice. the wizard with full magic build has very stronger
psychic is stronger too with the diference he reflect the attacks
but they are very good classes. is your decision to choice one
"the tongue is a double-edged sword. she is blessed with but also is cursed" [Gousmator]

Offline elijah00

wiz for the win woooooooooo go gogogogo wiz winning

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
I'd have to agree with Ninja. Howeverrrr, since most of the new skills are affected by BOTH players soulforce, soul of silence should have the same effect. For instance, if the opposing player has a higher soulforce, then the chance for a silence to proc goes down and vice versa.

Psychics, in my opinion will always be more over-powered than the other classes. I don't believe there are any other new skills that can counter a psychics soul of silence. The only difference is that the new skills make the other classes a bit more tanky or harder to kill. They have nothing that can aid them to kill a psychic in my opinion.
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
I'd have to agree with Ninja. Howeverrrr, since most of the new skills are affected by BOTH players soulforce, soul of silence should have the same effect. For instance, if the opposing player has a higher soulforce, then the chance for a silence to proc goes down and vice versa.

Psychics, in my opinion will always be more over-powered than the other classes. I don't believe there are any other new skills that can counter a psychics soul of silence. The only difference is that the new skills make the other classes a bit more tanky or harder to kill. They have nothing that can aid them to kill a psychic in my opinion.

While that is true there is always will surge, the new skills for wizzy for example will take out the need for heals as often (Ice Prison is 12 seconds of aoe freeze, knockback means that you take less damage and are harder to get), so you wont need to use healing genie skills as often, allowing for more will surges.
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*

While that is true there is always will surge, the new skills for wizzy for example will take out the need for heals as often (Ice Prison is 12 seconds of aoe freeze, knockback means that you take less damage and are harder to get), so you wont need to use healing genie skills as often, allowing for more will surges.

Will surge is easily countered and can only be used once every 30 second. I think the knockback only works if the wizzie gets hit by a physical damage skill.
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player

oz maybe only higher attack level or purge could be effective but that op vs other class's, i guess ahrd to make balance with tideborn race.
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline Delirium

psy is this game on easy mode but once decent patch comes out they should be balanced (to some extent)

i heard a lot of comments about wizard morai skill :/
seems like its pretty OP, those escapes when beeing hit :X
lets see if its enough to balance :D i hope it is

The skill isn't OP, its a skill that punishes auto attackers >:]
Only way to activeate it is through auto attack, note that it doesn't affect Archers auto attack on le bows.

I WANT TEH SKILLZ FOR MAH MYSTICZ <3

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy

maybe ly higher attack level or purge could be effective but that op vs other class's, i guess ahrd to make balance with tideborn race.
Actually, the soul buffs cant be purged off. Kind of BS in my opinion, but hey, they were made to be OP.

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player

maybe ly higher attack level or purge could be effective but that op vs other class's, i guess ahrd to make balance with tideborn race.
Actually, the soul buffs cant be purged off. Kind of BS in my opinion, but hey, they were made to be OP.

but alot help if u can can purge the white voodoo coz that also give alot survivablity to psy
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
but alot help if u can can purge the white voodoo coz that also give alot survivablity to psy
Eh. Unless you do it during a stun lock, they can just throw it back on. Takes them basically no time at all to cast.

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
The knockback is when it cools down and you are hit by a melle. So if a sin tries headhunt combo you bounce 26m (I think) back AND get a purify of the stun. I wasnt compairing what would happen in a Psy vs Wizzy, more saying Wizzies get to become pretty much equal when fighting other classes
Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 01:09 pm by Ninja
Ex-GM

The knockback is when it cools down and you are hit by a melle. So if a sin tries headhunt you bounce 26m (I think) back AND get a purify of the stun. I wasnt compairing what would happen in a Psy vs Wizzy, more saying Wizzies get to become pretty much equal when fighting other classes

like delirium said its a skill meant to punish the auto attackers that wizzies currently have no way of countering (i.e sins -.-) this skill does not work on archers if i recall correctly due to their magic buff so im not sure if it'll work on sins when they use wood/fire pots

Offline Delirium

The knockback is when it cools down and you are hit by a melle. So if a sin tries headhunt you bounce 26m (I think) back AND get a purify of the stun. I wasnt compairing what would happen in a Psy vs Wizzy, more saying Wizzies get to become pretty much equal when fighting other classes

like delirium said its a skill meant to punish the auto attackers that wizzies currently have no way of countering (i.e sins -.-) this skill does not work on archers if i recall correctly due to their magic buff so im not sure if it'll work on sins when they use wood/fire pots

<3

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
seems to me that this one is a nice defensive skill :D
for those 5.0, also the distance it does teleport one person is also nice, kinda far but not so far
o.O make sense? lol

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
Its also not so rediculously good that wizzies are impossible to kill. For example a bm just uses reel in.
Ex-GM