Epic Perfect World

SinKilla tips to beating gv

Offline elijah00

Okay guys im going to give you guys some tips on beating gv for noobs that never been in gv before.first lets start with building a squad.

1. always have a cleric in the squad for they could heal you i know everyknows they need a cleric in the squad lol. the squad setup should be like this seeker cleric bm or barb archer and psy psys and archers isnt really important in gv it just makes it go faster so you really dont need them.you could either have a seeker or a mage to in gv squad.

2. good things about having seekers and mages is that vortex or mages dragon breath is a good move to stop the mobs from coming to close to the cleric.thats why its good to have a seeker or a mage in your squad.

3. good things about having bm or barb is that they could lure  and bms could use hf tht makes mobs def or res go low so you could kill them faster.

4 . why psys good in squad is becuase they kill mobs faster lol

5. why archers good to have in squad this is optional to have a archer in the squad buttt it makes the run faster becuase archers could glitch boa aka barrage of arrows.let me give you example: if a bm leaves squad and a archer use boa on him and they inv the bm back in the squad,everytime the bm hits the mob  the boa gonna support the bm. So yea thats it if you have them 5 classes in your squad you will beat gv Xd.

*I edited it to be better looking ;) hope you dont get mad at it*
EvilTouch
Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 07:13 pm by EvilTouch

Offline ReleK

Sentence structure, Please.

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
^
Would be nice to break the paragraph up a bit.
I just seem like a big mass of meaningless words.
But at the core of it... you actually offer some valuable tips
Although I think you meant to say Sin as opposed to psyc, you should edit that.

Happy
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline elijah00

i seperate them a little bit for people could read it better and yea you could have  a psy or a sin but i suggest having a psy in squad becuase of aoe

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Glitching BoA really doesnt speed up the run, but just thought i'd add in, archers shine during the flying archers. They basically tear them to shreads. Thats why you should always have an archer!

fryslanboppe81

aye i dont like to play archer but Respect! voor the original DD, each pt doesnt matter what goal the party has should have atleast 1 archer :)

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
Glitching BoA really doesnt speed up the run, but just thought i'd add in, archers shine during the flying archers. They basically tear them to shreads. Thats why you should always have an archer!

Although a reasonable statement, however,  I disagree with it; flying archers show up only in one wave during an entire run.
I believe Wizards AoE works a great deal better. :)
EDIT:
-_- i take back my words
Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 11:41 am by Happy
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline elijah00

i argeee with happy wiz got some good aoe skills