Epic Perfect World

New BH is not good

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
If you don't like that one bh then don't do it, easy as that. I haven't done it yet, but I know 1-3 isn't hard, lol. Might take a few minutes, but didn't lunar take a few minutes also? It's about equal in time really, in my opinion of course. Is all about taking the effort to do something 'newer' than what was here before.
As other people have said they bring all their alts through and do it, so anyone can. =p

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
I dont even want to waste time to explain you that

1. mats = ec? what the fck.. exchange is sad as hell...
2. Its a time waste, during the time I am doing this BH I could farm 4x more EC, but I need to do it for supply tokens
3. Complaining? I want to have equal gears to donators, going to BH on few chars is one of the things u have to do to make it possible
4. Lunar and TT1-3(TO THE LAST BOSS) is equal in time? u ok? Lunar is 2 pulls on seeker

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
But you did.

If you don't like that one bh then don't do it, easy as that.
You can do other things to makeup for that bh for whenever it pops up. Nuff said?

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya

1. mats = ec? what the fck.. exchange is sad as hell...
2. Its a time waste, during the time I am doing this BH I could farm 4x more EC, but I need to do it for supply tokens
3. Complaining? I want to have equal gears to donators, going to BH on few chars is one of the things u have to do to make it possible
4. Lunar and TT1-3(TO THE LAST BOSS) is equal in time? u ok? Lunar is 2 pulls on seeker
Stop complaining and take it as a man, it wont change back, me myself I hate lunar so I'm happy I'm not going to do it anymore.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
You can do other things to makeup for that bh for whenever it pops up. Nuff said?

Offline Sheikah

• Retired Staff Member
  • Baby GN.
  • Yo, where's my ba-ba and binky?!
From my understanding...

1) TT 1-3 also drops mats.  The mats can be exchanged for ec's.  it can be run by a 150 in like 20 minutes (depending on class, might take longer or shorter).  So you get at least 50 ec's (more if you get a gold mat) PLUS what you get for bh reward.  Most have at least 3 alts to run it through.

2) Lunar, on the other hand drops only essences UNLESS you go to the last boss and get lucky on tinders.  If you're a sin, forget about stealth.

Dunno, I know I avoided lunar like the plague.  My go-to place for ec on that bh day was...surprise! TT!

Offline DevilKat

Boring just lazy ppl :P
But 1 Quest why just can open 20 epic coin chest day? Any good reason for this?

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Vookie QQ#1 EPW2013

Offline Broobndoobn

• Old Player
I suggest to change all BH's to 3-3 bosses!

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
I like the new BH in TT,  its fun and gives a nice change. I do miss Lunar, and agree if possible to have Lunar as BH instead of GV, or how bout we have a rotation of all of them?  Then those who like or want to do certain ones can, and the ones you dont like or find worhtwhile of you time etc, you could simply delete like I do, makes sense to me. I enjoy the addition of the TT mats exchange, it gives me and a mate a decent little bonus stack of EC so good in my book :D.
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
TT 1-3 is joke easy. What drugs you on?

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora

vlntbty

It is easy, put alts on follow. At hands, holy path their asses through. That instance is not hard, hun. Believe I take A LOT of alts through it too and that can be kind of annoying, but it's still very easy.

No its not easy when you have to drag there bunch of alts, I hate this TT. Why make farming harder? Donators already have advantage over farmers, no need to make it worse

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
The only annoying thing about this BH is avoiding those death balls. I can finish it faster than I finish a lunar, I think its fine the way it is. Besides, its nice to have some new BHs special only to the server.