Epic Perfect World

sin's attack rate nerfed?

Offline 9artsDragon

• Sin forevaaa
  • Try and fail then learn and success!
Its been awhile since I last logged so I was wondering was sin's attack rate nerfed?

9artsDragon - stealth>fb>firepill>stun>rc>autoattack>deads>stealth GG

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
there was an update to the aps gained from R8 3 peaces but that was ages ago. this might be what your talking about.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
IDK if its true, but i've heard some people saying its now impossible to get triple interval bonus from r8 wrists, double int is max. It would explain why I dumped so much ec into em and didn get shit. Bout set bonus can't say much, didn't even know set bonus of 3 piece r8 is interval.

Offline 9artsDragon

• Sin forevaaa
  • Try and fail then learn and success!
I swear I can be 5.0 aps on 2x int on wrist and only 1 int on armor, GoF dagger, of course with the help of relentless courage. I logged earlier jus to spend some time, I wasnt ganking as much as I could before I thought I was lagging but heck my ping wasnt bad at all. So I checked my attack rate found out I was only doing 4.0 base :O. I swear to god i can go 5.0 with r8 before :O

9artsDragon - stealth>fb>firepill>stun>rc>autoattack>deads>stealth GG

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
BE NICE!... and no sins were not nerfed it is just EXTREMELY hard to get 3xint on r8
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
BE NICE!... and no sins were not nerfed it is just EXTREMELY hard to get 3xint on r8
Its pretty expensive. Just calculated average price of getting triple interval on r8 sin wrists: 37295 ec.
Dang it...
Back to farming

Offline Allizkrad

• Characters: Allizkrad
  • Faction: HellRazor
meh for i use r8 boots , wirsts(2xInt) and legs and dragon chest and dragon daggers and im 5 aps, yesterday spend lots ec trying to get r8 daggers with gof + int but only end with GoF hehe. anyways here a question what a good combo to have in a dagger with GoF besides Interval?