Epic Perfect World

PVP Event.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Why always same people doing pvp event?
Would it not be nicer to reduce amount of events allowed per week per person to two, or even one?

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Are you mad because you suck and cant win vs them?
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts
Would it not be nicer to reduce amount of events allowed per week per person to two, or even one?

no

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms
Are you mad because you suck and cant win vs them?
2.wtf?

Crystali-150SIN

Offline Meow85

• Old Player

Offline Montblanc

Why always same people doing pvp event?

I actually agree with this. :-\
I'm sure there is more people interested on participating, putting a limit on how many times someone can do it weekly would give them more chances to do so. :-[
- meow !

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
I actually agree with this. :-\
I'm sure there is more people interested on participating, putting a limit on how many times someone can do it weekly would give them more chances to do so. :-[
If you need to limit others from participating in a event to win then you should not join it in first place.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Montblanc

If you need to limit others from participating in a event then you should not join it in first place.

Isn't like they will be banned from the event forever. lol
Just not being able to participate 2 days in a row would be enough. :-\
- meow !

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Isn't like they will be banned from the event forever. lol
Just not being able to participate 2 days in a row would be enough. :-\
Why? You speak like a sad pver who's mad because he cant deal 100k dmg in 1v1 because thats the dmg he used to cause to mobs
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Montblanc

Why? You speak like a sad pver who's mad because he cant deal 100k dmg in 1v1 because thats the dmg he used to cause to mobs

Not even gonna bother answering. :-\
The guy just made a suggestion, if you don't like, just say "no".
There is no need to flame, please grow up. ???
- meow !

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Stop the arguments and respect his suggestion.

All my posts get deleted.  :normal-5: :normal-5: :normal-5: :normal-5:

Behave and they won't. >:c
Last Edit: Nov 09, 2013, 12:32 pm by Kera

Offline Sheikah

• Retired Staff Member
  • Baby GN.
  • Yo, where's my ba-ba and binky?!
Reopened/cleaned.  Like Kera said be nice.  Everyone's entitled to opinions.

Also, pvp events suffer a lack of participation a lot of the time.  So limiting how many times "regulars" can go will do nothing but make it worse.
Last Edit: Nov 09, 2013, 12:39 pm by Sheikah

Offline Montblanc

Reopened/cleaned.  Like Kera said be nice.  Everyone's entitled to opinions.

Also, pvp events suffer a lack of participation a lot of the time.  So limiting how many times "regulars" can go will do nothing but make it worse.

Wasn't aware of that. :-[
Even though, i think it is a good suggestion. But, meh, what do i know? :'(
- meow !

Offline Sheikah

• Retired Staff Member
  • Baby GN.
  • Yo, where's my ba-ba and binky?!
Wasn't aware of that. :-[
Even though, i think it is a good suggestion. But, meh, what do i know? :'(

I can give you a perfect example: GM EvilTouch usually runs Keep Away (PvP-oriented event) every Friday.  He had to cancel yesterday due to lack of signups.  The other day, Sleep almost canceled her 2v2 event (and have before) due to lack of signups.

The regulars that go every week is what keeps these events going.  Without them, there would be no PvP events.  I know it's frustrating, and I have no problems running PvP events if I can to get other people participating, but if no one's participating, how can we hold it?

Offline Montblanc

I can give you a perfect example: GM EvilTouch usually runs Keep Away (PvP-oriented event) every Friday.  He had to cancel yesterday due to lack of signups.  The other day, Sleep almost canceled her 2v2 event (and have before) due to lack of signups.

The regulars that go every week is what keeps these events going.  Without them, there would be no PvP events.  I know it's frustrating, and I have no problems running PvP events if I can to get other people participating, but if no one's participating, how can we hold it?

I always see people complaining on world chat about not having pvp enough and having too much pve. So i thought there were a way more people participating on those events. :shocked:
Last Edit: Nov 09, 2013, 01:53 pm by Montblanc
- meow !