Epic Perfect World

Revamp morai gears to 150

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Instead of this, just repost or edit, suggesting to revamp the EU gear to 150. It is 100% pve, gives a bunch of slaying/warding lvls.
It only gives warding and slaying lvls, pure PvE gears D:
just a suggestion tho, if u don't like PvE, don't post here at all pls, it wont harm ur pk

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
It only gives warding and slaying lvls, pure PvE gears D:
just a suggestion tho, if u don't like PvE, don't post here at all pls, it wont harm ur pk
I like the idea the gear would be awesome 150 revamped in the new TT just remember to keep its bonuses...............................................
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Plus I would love a real reason to farm EU.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Adding another gear set = bad idea in my opinion.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
no1 cares about your oppinion  :police: :-*
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
^ This.
It would make things too complicated, it is so simple and easy this way.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
^ This.
It would make things too complicated, it is so simple and easy this way.
Pure pve gear. How would it complicate anything? Not everyone would farm it in the first place, only those who don't pvp much.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
Pure pve gear. How would it complicate anything? Not everyone would farm it in the first place, only those who don't pvp much.
Heh. Why are we encouraging PvE? There is enough of this already. Defense and attack levels work with mobs along with people... Why just make a set of gear that wont work in PvP and make people farm MORE if they want to fight against people?

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Heh. Why are we encouraging PvE? There is enough of this already. Defense and attack levels work with mobs along with people... Why just make a set of gear that wont work in PvP and make people farm MORE if they want to fight against people?
Because this isn't a pure pvp server? Adding a new set would not damage the pk we currently have.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
Because this isn't a pure pvp server? Adding a new set would not damage the pk we currently have.
While I agree this isn't a pure PvP server, it is the majority of it... But again, why would members want to farm another set that would be only used once or twice? They would be forced to farm it, then never use it again and leave it to rust in a corner... What happens if they farm all day, two days, three days... then they decide "hey I wanna PK" and they can't? While I see that you are looking for things to do PvE wise, I just don't agree with the overall concept of it.

Offline Sheikah

• Retired Staff Member
  • Baby GN.
  • Yo, where's my ba-ba and binky?!
Guys please be civil--all opinions are just those, opinions.

With that said, highly doubt this would be added now.  In the state of the game now, it would serve no purpose.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
Guys please be civil--all opinions are just those, opinions.

With that said, highly doubt this would be added now.  In the state of the game now, it would serve no purpose.
Should be locked with this, they, for the most part, got their answer.

Offline Sheikah

• Retired Staff Member
  • Baby GN.
  • Yo, where's my ba-ba and binky?!
Should be locked with this, they, for the most part, got their answer.

Well played sir.

Closed.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
You want serious reply? Fine. There will be no special PvE gear, because when I am adding PvE content, I am balancing it towards current gear. If the PvE gear was better than the current gear, the PvE content I make, for example the TT 3-3, would become easier / less fun / not the way I wanted it to be. The current content is meant to be the way it is now, when it comes to difficulty. Some adjustments can be done, but nothing big. So the answer is NO.

vlntbty

Personally, I think it's fine the way it is so thank you. :D

You want serious reply? Fine. There will be no special PvE gear, because when I am adding PvE content, I am balancing it towards current gear. If the PvE gear was better than the current gear, the PvE content I make, for example the TT 3-3, would become easier / less fun / not the way I wanted it to be. The current content is meant to be the way it is now, when it comes to difficulty. Some adjustments can be done, but nothing big. So the answer is NO.