Epic Perfect World

Starting tutorial videos

Offline Dethis

• Gore Faction Leader
Im going to be making tutorial videos for literally everything that people have problems with in game and on site so post things u would like to see vids on and things u think would help others especially new players that have never played pwi or epw. all videos will be shot with fraps and posted on youtube. then if I can get a sticky ill have all the video links on it but first need all videos done. so POST THEM PROBLEMS

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
teach me how to farm 1k ec in 30mins and I will forever thank you
(:

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
teach me how to farm 1k ec in 30mins and I will forever thank you
10 char=1kec+ GG ARES
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline Dethis

• Gore Faction Leader
Guys I mean things tht a new player needs to know like things a lvl 110+ would need to know just  coming into the game. im going to be doing a how to find what u need in arch first then ill be doing Where to start on your culis then what direction should I go sage or demon<I need someone that has a link to the differences in sage and demon for all classes. and then ill have a tut to PV BH's and basic farming methods good for all lvls. after that it will be advanced runs in BH and events and ill also be doing a tut on epicpw's site and how to look up what they might need to know. basically anything ingame will be recorded and anything on the site will be in the forum. please don't spam this forum post unless its thing that will actually help a new player. not how to farm ec super fast. they don't even know what ec is yet. Im trying to make it a little more less complicated for the new comers and making it turn less away due to confusing things ingame. Maybe someone could post a abreveations thing to let new players know what GV/PV/FC/TT/TW/NW/BH what all that would mean.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Just as a little help in some of the things you mentioned:

Sage or Demon?

I found this guide, i hope it helps: Link.
This might help for anything extra: Link.

Abbreviations:
Leveling Instances

GV - God's Valley/Delta
PV - Phoenix Valley
FC - Frostcovered City
TT - Twilight Temple (Previously Holy Hall)

PK Instances
TW - Territory War
NW - Nation Wars

Additional
BH - Bounty Hunter
NS - NightScream Island

For additional information on any of these things i suggest using the forum's search bar or google.
Last Edit: Nov 08, 2013, 03:29 pm by Kera

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Just as a little help in some of the things you mentioned:

Sage or Demon?

I found this guide, i hope it helps: Link.
This might help for anything extra: Link.

Abbreviations:
Leveling Instances

GV - God's Valley/Delta
PV - Phoenix Valley
FC - Frostcovered City
TT - Twilight Temple (Previously Holy Hall)

PK Instances
TW - Territory War
NW - Nation Wars

Additional
BH - Bounty Hunter

For additional information on any of these things i suggest using the forum's search bar or google.
Kera noober goober forgot NightScream NS

Offline _ZACK_

• True friendships are like...once you meet again it's like you were never apart...
  • Characters: _ZACK_
  • Faction: FullMetal
Im going to be making tutorial videos for literally everything that people have problems with in game and on site so post things u would like to see vids on and things u think would help others especially new players that have never played pwi or epw. all videos will be shot with fraps and posted on youtube. then if I can get a sticky ill have all the video links on it but first need all videos done. so POST THEM PROBLEMS

That would be sooo cool Dethis, because I saw a lot of new people asking what to do after they lvled to 110. I mostly try to help them but its sometimes hard to explain everything especially when they have NO background from PWI and are completely new to PW. And if they could be directed to the videos to watch and learn it wud help a lot. Thank you for your efforts...I personally thinks its a GREAT idea...

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Kera noober goober forgot NightScream NS

I veri noober goober. Added.
Can't forget the place we PK'd together in. :normal-8:

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I veri noober goober. Added.
Can't forget the place we PK'd together in. :normal-8:
:normal-8: :monkey-23:

jessicat1

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Good luck xD.
I already got around 7 guides almost done and more incoming, lets see whos the best at guide making!

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts
make tutorial about nation wars to explain people the scoring system, how does nation get credits...