Epic Perfect World

Poll

So,we have the ascended dragon cape,do we need the current dragon gears set become ascended too?

Yes
9 (42.9%)
No
12 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Ascended Dragon Gear for HA LA and AA sets

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
This is just a suggestion,as for the stats(if this suggestion accepted),i will leave it to GMs to decide it.
Note:if possible don't add attack level and defend level,instead add slaying and warding level. :smiley:
Please don't trash talk as this is just my suggestion.
Post your comment too like pros and cons.
Politely.

Instead of this, just repost or edit, suggesting to revamp the EU gear to 150. It is 100% pve, gives a bunch of slaying/warding lvls.
People -1ing so they don't have to farm anymore. LOL.
Last Edit: Nov 09, 2013, 03:24 am by ΤΘμΓŇΪǾŰЁΤ
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
i would love to see some upgrades to the dragon gear.. after getting rank8 i actually prefer dragon...
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline kalli90

• ❤🐰🎀🎵❤
  • 🐰The Real Mika!🎀
  • Characters: 🐰🎀❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹🎀🐰
  • Faction: No Thank U
Nah i'm sick of replacing gear,weapons and so on.I donate to get mine because,i'm lazy.The $ adds up and i wan't be able to donate if i'm replacing all this to help server cost.

*Don't fix what isn't broken*

:rolleyes:
💋🌸🐰🎀❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity...Edgar Allan Poe.❤❤🎹🎹🎶🎼🎵🎵🎹🎀🌸💋

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
I kind of want the dragon gear since it would give most people something to do. But I dunno...  :sad:
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
any tt90 as final gear gm pls?
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
any tt90 as final gear gm pls?

WIN!
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
WIN!

ty for your very SWIFT reply GM, i am appreciative of your support on this idea
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Deference

• Fucboi
ty for your very SWIFT reply GM, i am appreciative of your support on this idea

GM am the very SUPPORTIVE of your idea Master_Untitled, soon idea am input into game = better gameplay = WIN!
(^:

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
GM am the very SUPPORTIVE of your idea Master_Untitled, soon idea am input into game = better gameplay = WIN!

why use colour of player GM Night text Coax? confuse me very much but yes, gameplay of maximum with this gear
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Deference

• Fucboi
why use colour of player GM Night text Coax? confuse me very much but yes, gameplay of maximum with this gear

Veri sorry Master of game Untitled, I'm learn for next time to not use GM TEXT don't want am the confuse of you for many brain work to understand with high iq skill of the you am control
(^:

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member

Veri sorry Master of game Untitled, I'm learn for next time to not use GM TEXT don't want am the confuse of you for many brain work to understand with high iq skill of the you am control

Yea that's right MY color!!
RETIRED

Offline Deference

• Fucboi
Yea that's right MY color!!

I'm very apology GM Night, please forgive i'm never do = again Master Untitled teach me lesson today
(^:

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
I'm very apology GM Night, please forgive i'm never do = again Master Untitled teach me lesson today

Yes Untitled gib good lessons
RETIRED

Offline Deference

• Fucboi

Untitled master of all lesson he am teach me life skill like to always look both ways before bomb and and to always be polite when ask for item from master players
(^:

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick

any reward for my master schooling high player GM Night

Untitled master of all lesson he am teach me life skill like to always look both ways before bomb and and to always be polite when ask for item from master players

you need to look four ways Coax, soon you will become sensei
when InTake gets ct buff