Epic Perfect World

Poll

So,we have the ascended dragon cape,do we need the current dragon gears set become ascended too?

Yes
9 (42.9%)
No
12 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Ascended Dragon Gear for HA LA and AA sets

Offline xXBlazeXx

This is just a suggestion,as for the stats(if this suggestion accepted),i will leave it to GMs to decide it.
Note:if possible don't add attack level and defend level,instead add slaying and warding level. :smiley:
Please don't trash talk as this is just my suggestion.
Post your comment too like pros and cons.
Politely.
Last Edit: Nov 07, 2013, 11:42 pm by xXBlazeXx
xXBlazeXx - 150 sage seeker
CatylynFrost - 150 demon sin
MiiyukiFrost - 150 demon seeker
Tatsuya - 150 demon bm
_Kiara_ - 150 mystic

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
I may not be understanding correctly but I'll go ahead and post what I think, nothing rude cause I = nice. Apologies if I say anything that makes no sense, three AM here and I'm extremely tired.

I believe this has been suggested once before in a pretty similar request but it was for Helmet since we have ascended capes and such. It sounds like a pretty okay idea but what's the point of it? Most people switch to R8 right after they get it and pretty much store their dragon gear to collect dust, making a few exceptions such as APS sins.

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
  • Faction: Xpendable
So you basically want to do a PVP event (NW) to make a full set of PVE gear??
Forever in love

Offline xXBlazeXx

So you basically want to do a PVP event (NW) to make a full set of PVE gear??
im not interest in pvp and furthermore,im from asian which is when NW starts it is 4 am my time here  :'(
Tatsuya - 150 demon bm
_Kiara_ - 150 mystic

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
im not interest in pvp and furthermore,im from asian which is when NW starts it is 4 am my time here  :'(
There's plenty of PvE event's if you don't like PvP. Every time I log there's almost always a Gm doing an event. HnS/Trivia/Boss spawns/etcetcetc.
"im from asian which is when NW starts it is 4 am my time here" 'Kay well.. it's not like you are the only person from there. There's other ways to obtain stuff from Nw.. "PvE" stuff.
Further more I'm kind of confused as to why we need another set of gear. We have 150/r8 and all the lower sets, what more could you want?

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
  • Faction: Xpendable
If you aren't doing NW its gonna take you a million years to get enough ST for a full set of ascended dragon gear from bhs...
Forever in love

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
If you aren't doing NW its gonna take you a million years to get enough ST for a full set of ascended dragon gear from bhs...
Pshhhh, some of the event's have St for rewards. c:

Offline xXBlazeXx

There's plenty of PvE event's if you don't like PvP. Every time I log there's almost always a Gm doing an event. HnS/Trivia/Boss spawns/etcetcetc.
"im from asian which is when NW starts it is 4 am my time here" 'Kay well.. it's not like you are the only person from there. There's other ways to obtain stuff from Nw.. "PvE" stuff.
Further more I'm kind of confused as to why we need another set of gear. We have 150/r8 and all the lower sets, what more could you want?

There's other thread that suggesting ascended dragon helm and i'm agree with it,the point from me suggesting ascended dragon gear is like an cheaper upgraded version of dragon gear,just the sense of r8r and dragon gear.
Plus,Gms can add slaying level and warding level and that will make player choose whether they wanted to upgrade their current dragon gear or not,it is an options.
Im suggesting this because since there's ascended dragon cape,rings and stuff,why not dragon gears?
For r8r and have good stats,we need a lot of ecs to reshape it and that takes time.
Some people might agree or disagree with me,but remember this is just a suggestion.
That's why i'm posting in suggestion thread.
I know about those gm events,but i hardly participate them.  :P
Plus,i never mention i'm the only player from asia (made a typo there,hope u all don mind LOL).
Tatsuya - 150 demon bm
_Kiara_ - 150 mystic

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
There's other thread that suggesting ascended dragon helm and i'm agree with it,the point from me suggesting ascended dragon gear is like an cheaper upgraded version of dragon gear,just the sense of r8r and dragon gear.
Plus,Gms can add slaying level and warding level and that will make player choose whether they wanted to upgrade their current dragon gear or not,it is an options.
Im suggesting this because since there's ascended dragon cape,rings and stuff,why not dragon gears?
For r8r and have good stats,we need a lot of ecs to reshape it and that takes time.
Some people might agree or disagree with me,but remember this is just a suggestion.
Plus,i never mention i'm the only player from asia (made a typo there,hope u all don mind LOL).
Yes Aga can do that, but really.. how many people are going to use that set? Would it be worth spending the time on it? Why not just use the attack levels? They're as good, they just work on people as well.
Gm's do events but you don't join them often and can't do nw... Well have fun doing the bhs?
R8 doesn't always take time. xD I got descent stats on mine to be a pure magic build wf. It didn't take me long, but I did do nw and such.
Annnd I know this is an suggestion, I'm just typing down what I think.
:-\

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
There was another suggestion, like I mentioned first time I posted, for ascended dragon helmet but it was because of the fact it seemed outdated to people since there was R8, ascended capes, ONE r8 ring (other dragon), and WS/DS/Puzzle. The thing with Ascended Dragon Gear is it sounds like it would be more of a PVE set and have no real use after you're done with PVE. It would have no use in PK and would be hardly any different than Dragon gears as is, minus the new stat effects and small tune ups. If we make a new set like Ascended Dragon, do you really think people will actually use ST's on a set they will hardly use? R8 Is already better than Dragon, so adding a set that nobody will use when Dragon is already good enough would be useless in all. There's other things the GM could put his time into over something that won't really help at all. The only part I would like seeing able to be ascended is Helm, but not any major upgrades. Adding to it, if you don't do events or NW, and only BH, you will have a ton of troubles getting that set since one piece of Ascended is almost 100+ ST. I can see the set being almost 100 or more ST's just for one piece, which would take almost a month or two (depending on activity and laziness) to get something you'll hardly use.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I agree with an ascended helm however ascended dragon gear wouldn't be that good, everyone can get r8 if they work for it and if they're going to spend the time farming for ascended dragon gear anyway, why not use that time for r8 instead? :rolleyes:

Offline xXBlazeXx

Yes Aga can do that, but really.. how many people are going to use that set? Would it be worth spending the time on it? Why not just use the attack levels? They're as good, they just work on people as well.
Gm's do events but you don't join them often and can't do nw... Well have fun doing the bhs?
R8 doesn't always take time. xD I got descent stats on mine to be a pure magic build wf. It didn't take me long, but I did do nw and such.
Annnd I know this is an suggestion, I'm just typing down what I think.
:-\
At least ur not being rude  :P
Tatsuya - 150 demon bm
_Kiara_ - 150 mystic

Offline xXBlazeXx

So we are going to use r8r gear forever then either pve or pvp,but if players get bored on r8r gears,will there be any chance new gear set available lol?  :smiley:
Tatsuya - 150 demon bm
_Kiara_ - 150 mystic

Offline Sheikah

• Retired Staff Member
  • Baby GN.
  • Yo, where's my ba-ba and binky?!
So we are going to use r8r gear forever then either pve or pvp,but if players get bored on r8r gears,will there be any chance new gear set available lol?  :smiley:

More than likely, no.

Considering how many players have dumped oodles of cash (both in-game and irl) into r8r, having another gear set would ensue a lot of rage.
Last Edit: Nov 08, 2013, 10:54 pm by Night♀

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
More than likely, no.

Considering how many players have dumped oodles of cash (both in-game and irl) into r8r, having another gear set would ensue a lot of rage.
"Imbalance" but still all this. I agree with adding in an ascended helm to complect with the ascended robe, but thats about it. I dont think we need a new set as many people would not bother getting it and there is no real value to having it. R8R stats are ok to get, it depends on your luck (if youre unlucky like me, then it sucks). Its a nice thought, but not needed.
Last Edit: Nov 08, 2013, 10:54 pm by Night♀