Epic Perfect World

Girls

Offline LiYan

GIRLS

Greetings!We are Girls!

Girls is a friendly and fun PvP/PvE faction.

What can we offer you?

We have active officers and members that can help with TT runs,GV,PV,FC,BH,WS,faction base quests and spiritual cultivation anytime.Don't forget,we are also doing PK and TW every week

Girls is looking forward to meet you,so join us today!
                                                                            Who are we?
                                                                        We are your FUTURE...
                                                                   Your PAST and your PRESENT!
                                                                            WE ARE GIRLS!
                                                                        Join our faimly today!

We want Girls to feel like a home for all our members. We want to have a pleasant atmosphere for all of us, where we can chat and have fun as much as possible.

Please read Below to see what we expect from our members and do you fit into it before Joining

- Respect
This is a very simple rule. Please respect everyone. Not just our faction, but all members in Epic PW. You are carrying our name around, carry it with pride.

- Trash Talking/Not Speaking English
Do not provoke/shout at/call names/etc etc. There really is no reason to treat anyone like this. Same for using any other language than English. If you want to chat in your own language, please get in a squad together or use whispers.

- (Sexual) harassment
No inappropriate pictures or comments of any nature are tolerated. We're here to play a game and have fun together, if you're looking for other things you don't belong here.

- Maturity/bragging
Make sure you keep the faction chat clean, no spamming, no overuse of caps lock, trash talking, bragging, offending, causing drama, etc. This also includes World Chat. If you have an issue, solve it privately.

FAQ

1. I am a Boy in Real life but play a Female toon here, can i Join Girls?

This is a Game and we are more concerned about your in-game gender.You can join us.We are looking for lvl150 female toons and lvl 145+ barbs!

www.girls.shivtr.com
Last Edit: Nov 06, 2013, 07:28 pm by LiYan

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Good luck with your faction. :)

Offline Dendoora☆

• Another artist
  • Characters: Dendoora

Offline LiYan

Thank you Ely♡ and Angel☆ :monkey-48:

Offline Nicolle

• Old Player
  • No
  • Faction: Artifex
Goooood Luck with your faction  :tiger-48: :tiger-48:

Offline Vionn

Girls idol faction

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Good luck with the faction.
Edit: Please don't start anything. Thanks.
twas true but k. q.q.
Last Edit: Nov 08, 2013, 05:14 pm by ΤΘμΓŇΪǾŰЁΤ
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame

Alucardsupul

Love this guild :normal-48: good luck girls :tiger-8:

Offline Star_

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
best of luck Girls !!
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Robbert

where i apply i can respect rules except first 4

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Honestly... Good luck with the faction even though I do not agree with the fact that you must be female to join... BUT Good luck nonetheless.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline LiYan

Goooood Luck with your faction  :tiger-48: :tiger-48:

Good luck with the guild.

Edit: Please don't start anything. Thanks.

Love this guild :normal-48: good luck girls :tiger-8:

best of luck Girls !!

Honestly... Good luck with the faction even though I do not agree with the fact that you must be female to join... BUT Good luck nonetheless.

Thank You Nicolleღ , ΤΘμΓŇΪǾŰЁ , Millicent , AMUSE ME and Scandal  :monkey-40: :normal-48:

Offline Melanthe

Girls is an amazing faction! I enjoy the fun we all have together and there's never any drama  we respect each other and have a great time! come join Girls and make it your home just like I did mine :) they're not only just friends they're my family  :tiger-48: :tiger-48: :tiger-45:
[/b]