Epic Perfect World

Heavy R8.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
Hi there,
I would like to know, why you can only get interval stat on heavy  r8 wrist and no interval on chest or legs?
Light armor still has a lot of intervals on r8, heavy classes also rely on aps (it is a matter of choice , unless you take it away from people): I would like to see heavy classes doing their reforging for some nice stats. In my opinion, there is no reason why heavy r8 should not get one more chance for interval stat on r8.
Thank you

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Hi there,
I would like to know, why you can only get interval stat on heavy  r8 wrist and no interval on chest or legs?
Light armor still has a lot of intervals on r8, heavy classes also rely on aps (it is a matter of choice , unless you take it away from people): I would like to see heavy classes doing their reforging for some nice stats. In my opinion, there is no reason why heavy r8 should not get one more chance for interval stat on r8.
Thank you
Light armor is made for fast aps, HA is more dph focused. Thats why no aps there. Wouldn't benefit even if interval was possible. To be effective as APS you need high dex, which is impossible since HA requires a lot of str to be worn. If you build toon with HA Aps, it will be average in both defense, hp, aps and damage at best, not exceeding in any of those and thus being inferior to specialized classes like heavy tank, dph, pure aps or survivalists. Just makes sense to me.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Fists also have much lower base APS, meaning 5.0 base APS with the tankyness of a r8r BM. At least APS sins are sorta squishy,a  5.0 base BM with the near-godmode that their r8r + deflvl wep gives would be too much. (Not that a small group of high-end geared sins/eas couldnt use a nerf. )

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Fists also have much lower base APS, meaning 5.0 base APS with the tankyness of a r8r BM. At least APS sins are sorta squishy,a  5.0 base BM with the near-godmode that their r8r + deflvl wep gives would be too much. (Not that a small group of high-end geared sins/eas couldnt use a nerf. )
Im not pure APS sin yet, but I still beat most of APS Bm's I know when it comes to raw damage dealing and critical hits. The only way APS BM can beat me is by using skills. But yeah, Im more PvE focused, in PK all aps classes are more or less equal, with exception of super high aps sin's (4 aps base and stuff).

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
So, the interval bonus AND the interval stats have been removed from r8. I just think, it is too much. You basically made mules out of heavy classes. Let people decide, what builds they want. Currently you can have 2.5 aps (2x interval on wrists) and that's it . What if you added 0.5% on chest or light armor. Even if Some crazy people had 3x interval on wrist and 2x on chest or legs, It would still be not what sins have with their r8 daggers.
I would like the GMs to consider this request, so that players have more stats to hope for, reasons to grind and options in their builds.
Thx
P.S. Even for a dph build, a little bit more aps helps a lot..
Last Edit: Nov 06, 2013, 08:42 pm by littlelupe

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Fists/claws make it so that BMs have a higher base aps, if they were to get more aps (even 2x int on wrists and pants), they could be 4.0 base far easier than a sin and like Feone said, a tank BM with 4.0 base is scary.

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
There are also other heavy r8 sets, except bm's. Bms and other classes have right for having an option in build, if bms are scary, make one and don't look in the mirror. From what i have experienced, bms are weak in EPW.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
There are also other heavy r8 sets, except bm's. Bms and other classes have right for having an option in build, if bms are scary, make one and don't look in the mirror. From what i have experienced, bms are weak in EPW.
Then you've only met terrible ones... I personally know a bm that my wizzy can only crit about 10k on, and he still manages to heirobug.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Then you've only met terrible ones... I personally know a bm that my wizzy can only crit about 10k on, and he still manages to heirobug.
This. BMs who spam pdef sutra don't count. There are a few BMs that do crazy damage on me but they are few and far between. Leave the occult sparks to the sins.