• Legacy Leader :)
  • i am who i am
  • Faction: Legacy
no onley  me  :'(
But when Epica 3 whas there i never had this lagg or screen freeze  :'(

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
im having the same problem... i was trying to pk with my faction at silver pool and i couldnt do crap with 1k ping.. i was just a slow running easy kill target since i couldnt do anything through lag :(
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline ✪Ocalewyn✪

• Ocalewyn Sage EA
  • I don't read books but I am 40 stories high! ;)
  • Characters: Ocalewyn,Senisten,Fapperz
  • Faction: Still Looking :P

Ennaoj

:'(  i had it today again in the 1v1 event to, screen freeze and a ping off 1k lagg then smooth again, dunno why coz just epw is active when i play  :'(

I won't even start saying what a LOT of people have been saying about the lag lol.

@AGA / GMs - it says here +patch, will the fac logo be included?

Offline Kizza

Tw map reset at last thanks ;) :))

Offline Certified Aeons

• We only BLOOM in the Swamp of Enemies BLOOD!!
  • Faction: Aeons
Can't wait! Huehuehue. . .

More fun in Epic-PW :D

Swordsman PW 1.3.6  : SniPeR [Demon Archer]
Devastation PW 1.3.6  : SniPeR [Demon Archer]
Legendary PW 1.3.6   : [MG]Rain [Demon Wizard]
Emprise PW 1.3.6        : nOnaMe [Demon BladeMaster] 
                                  : [MG]Rain [Sage Wizard]
Vendetta PW 1.3.6      : BLEEDmeUp [Demon BladeMaster]
Epic PW 1.4.6             : Monay [Sage Wizard]

SUBSCRIBE ---> http://www.youtube.com/websurferdj

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
lag has been a big issue to allot of people and i even discussed it with my IP (since it jumps for me from 320ms to 1.3k in the matter of seconds) and they back traced it to how many gateways the server has to go thru just to reach me they also said it seemed as if the server i was trying to reach wasn't pushing enough output speed).. well atleast that is what they said. since i have full connection speeds at all times on my side(only have 1 pc and and no wifi) it has to be a issue on your side.
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Ennaoj

lag has been a big issue to allot of people and i even discussed it with my IP (since it jumps for me from 320ms to 1.3k in the matter of seconds) and they back traced it to how many gateways the server has to go thru just to reach me they also said it seemed as if the server i was trying to reach wasn't pushing enough output speed).. well atleast that is what they said. since i have full connection speeds at all times on my side(only have 1 pc and and no wifi) it has to be a issue on your side.

I had my ISP tweak the routing it goes through before it reaches the server and back, still my lag spikes. I am on a 6MBPS connection, as well, and I see other people on WC with the same problem, not just those living in the Philippines.
I am also on a direct connection, meaning no router - also meaning no router to blame, nor other users who might consume the bandwidth.
Modem's all new, had it replaced just a week ago.
But Aga said it's not the patch (the one before this) nor the server, so nothing can be done.