12 (57.1%)
No
9 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Epic World War

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Seems like a cool idea but for 6 hours? That's a huge amount of time for anyone to spend in an event not to mention GMs having to patrol the areas for that long. Maybe there could be one area instead of so many and lessened time frame of how long it goes on. Also how can you force PvP on the main map in certain areas only? Unless people were to be asked to switch to white name which I doubt many would agree to.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Seems like a cool idea but for 6 hours? That's a huge amount of time for anyone to spend in an event not to mention GMs having to patrol the areas for that long. Maybe there could be one area instead of so many and lessened time frame of how long it goes on. Also how can you force PvP on the main map in certain areas only? Unless people were to be asked to switch to white name which I doubt many would agree to.
"Also, any point might me adjusted, original stuff posted by me is just base example of the idea."

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
from what i read and understand, it would be a simple clone and editing of Celestial Tigers event.
nothing too big or hard to do  :rolleyes:
we will see if we have time for this one ;)

Offline Fantom13

This sounds Like fun. Hope something can be worked out to make it happen. The only thing I think is the time seems to be a bit much, I can barely make the 2 when I can make NWs.

If this could be something we could earn contribution and then leave after earning so much would work. Kind of like the Defend Arch or Duke Black event (can't remember actual name) really was a pure farming event but was fun and you didn't have to remain for the whole thing.   

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
from what i read and understand, it would be a simple clone and editing of Celestial Tigers event.
nothing too big or hard to do  :rolleyes:
we will see if we have time for this one ;)
It has something from Celestial Tiger event, but actually its kind of hybrid of Celestial Tiger, Assault on Archosaur, Rancor Invasion, Save the Princess, Sumor Camp event and one that Idk how its called, the one where GM's spawn hell load of mobs in Swiftwind Tribe. Also, this event is a bit, well, doubled sided. It can be held anytime now, as soon as GM's make it available, on the other hand, its size can be used as advantage in future when EPW will have 2-3 times more players. It could be used like custom event nobody else does and would be EPW exclusive. Anyway, gonna post some more event suggestions in future, as soon as I get back from Amsterdam.