Epic Perfect World

Farming Epic Coins

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Make it possible to do it more than 1 time a day pls so we have an easier way to get ecs rather than killing mobs that have less than 50% chance to drop 1 ec.  :police:
Yea... Well actually would be nice to have a place to farm ECs during 2x except PV while some ppl want to level and 52347 sins just kill boss for ecs.  :-X

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Make it possible to do it more than 1 time a day pls so we have an easier way to get ecs rather than killing mobs that have less than 50% chance to drop 1 ec.  :police:
Vortex with pulling at those new mobs in Starry Wilds.
Duration: 43 minutes.
Result: 302k repair bill and 97 ec.

Offline Travar

• Characters: Travar
  • Faction: Outcasts
Vortex with pulling at those new mobs in Starry Wilds.
Duration: 43 minutes.
Result: 302k repair bill and 97 ec.

there are mobs under shrine of ancestors, just put vortex, i think u dnt even have to pull them...

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
there are mobs under shrine of ancestors, just put vortex, i think u dnt even have to pull them...
They got removed. First they were moved to Sirry Wine Camp, then removed from there (in v74 patch if I remember right) and added to Starry Wilds. Those mobs in starry are the same ones that were in Shrine of Ancestors.

Offline Travar

They got removed. First they were moved to Sirry Wine Camp, then removed from there (in v74 patch if I remember right) and added to Starry Wilds. Those mobs in starry are the same ones that were in Shrine of Ancestors.

come in shrine and take a look

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
come in shrine and take a look
Still don't see the point considering mobs in Shrine and Starry Wilds are exactly the same ones.

Offline Travar

nvm... that way of farming sucks
better go in ns and go bank when u get 5-10ec

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
What about revamping TT x-3?
For example TT 1-3 would be rather short and easy to solo, finishing would give around 25 EC in total
TT 2-3 difficult to solo, but finishing would give around 75 EC in total
TT 3-3 very difficult to solo and time consuming (squads recommended), but finishing would give around 200 - 300 EC in total
Other TT modes would be unchanged.
I like the idea of using TT for something like that but take into consideration that TT 3-3 has 3 card bosses. Making it too hard would keep people from being able to run their card bosses.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
I like the idea of using TT for something like that but take into consideration that TT 3-3 has 3 card bosses. Making it too hard would keep people from being able to run their card bosses.
Could be special quests :) doesn't rly need to change the TT 3-x just add some quests that are in that part of TT.