:normal-8:

Veri interesting ideas.

Edit:
Mm, french fries..
(:

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I don't want flights, they are more work I do believe and if you go as a rainbow squad does everyone get a whole new thing? Nuhuh. I don't like that.
And if it is done with a group of dedicated artists or people who are given information on how to design things like that it could work. Not only will it help the GMs with designing things, but it will also involve the community more. And if everyone just got the same thing, then it would be completely worthless... Once a month to win a custom T-shirt or twice a month sounds amazing and not too complicated.
Kind of meant something like choose which you want out of something that remains the same. The fashion, flights, mounts wouldn't be changing (you would have a specific set) and a once a month event for people to win these things that you cant trade would make the items rare and special to receive. I think that allowing people to design things, while it would involve community, would create problems.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Kind of meant something like choose which you want out of something that remains the same. The fashion, flights, mounts wouldn't be changing (you would have a specific set) and a once a month event for people to win these things that you cant trade would make the items rare and special to receive. I think that allowing people to design things, while it would involve community, would create problems.
Pardon me, but how would it create problems? o.o
If you mean inappropriate designs, you just don't have to use them.
Apart from that, I see no problems with people designing them-they can have different tastes than the GMs do who normally design them/make them..
(:

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
There's a lot of things that have to be taken into consideration. I've wanted to do something to involve the community more, but we'll have to wait and see.
Currently have a list piling up that I need to deal with ;c

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
There's a lot of things that have to be taken into consideration. I've wanted to do something to involve the community more, but we'll have to wait and see.
Currently have a list piling up that I need to deal with ;c
Thankee Ma'am. Sorry for adding more to your plate.  :sad:
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Thankee Ma'am. Sorry for adding more to your plate.  :sad:
It's fine, really. It keeps me busy, if anything c:

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
Okay... I said this in another thread and I hope to bring it some attention here.
What if there was a fight, once a week or once every two weeks... or even once a month. A good amount of teams would fight against each other- teams or single players- and the winner(s) would be allowed to design a shirt. This shirt would either be locked on just that toon or last for a short period of time.
The winners would not be allowed to win again until another period of time.
What do y'all think?
Yes it is similar to house of war, but this time you can design it yourself. More fun ya?

Only if u design those shirts  :-\