Epic Perfect World

Laurenzo's Commission Shop [Closed for now]

Offline Abjure

• e g r e g i o u s
If they couldn't draw anything original themselves, why would they open a commission shop?
My last comment due to Sleep's statement; but here, why not read through two articles of many? Click this, and this. Then read through them.
I'l stop now, but I just wanted to inform you that it does happen.
v.i.t.i.a.t.e » error!
that's   v e r b o t e n,   my dear

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
My last comment due to Sleep's statement; but here, why not read through two articles of many? Click this, and this. Then read through them.
I'l stop now, but I just wanted to inform you that it does happen.
Im quite sure that we all know this happens. These people asked for commissions which means that the OP will have work of their own to show off once complete. Instead of constantly going off on the person by stating the same thing reworded a thousand times, you could maybe give them the benefit of the doubt and wait to see what is produced.

Offline PlumSauce

• I'm in the basement of hell -.-
OK back on topic peoples. WHO WANTS TO BUY A BEAUTIFUL HAND DRAWN COMMISSION ANYONE ANYONE!?
Xtra - 135 Mystic
I have no time for idiots who don't respect my awesomeness -3-

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
OK back on topic peoples. WHO WANTS TO BUY A BEAUTIFUL HAND DRAWN COMMISSION ANYONE ANYONE!?
Look in your pms if you haven't, I'm buying one<3

Offline PlumSauce

Look in your pms if you haven't, I'm buying one<3
Ik xD gotta finish escarte first ;)
Xtra - 135 Mystic

Offline PlumSauce

UPDATE: I'm closing for now after i finish escarte and floppy. I have way to much stuff to do involving school so ya. If you want a commission after i re-open, send me a pm and ill get back to you some other day. Thanks guys! ^^ buh-bye.
Xtra - 135 Mystic